"We just came for a few drinks," Rachel tells him. "I still feel awful after last night."

"I'm not surprised," Garth mutters. Rachel looks at her friend, who bit her lip anxiously. "Well, enjoy your night. I won't bother you, I promise."

Eventually, the two women found themselves dancing around on the dancefloor, keeping everyone awake and on their feet. Garth just sits there with a smile and watches the scene. She's loose and sexy, but she still keeps her boundaries when it comes to someone dancing too close to her or touching her weirdly. What makes it different tonight then from last night? She was surrounded by her family and people who would protect her.

Garth moves around uncomfortably in his chair when a young guy starts dancing against Rachel from behind. She goes along with his moves before dancing her away from him. She smiles when she sees Garth staring at her. Like the free spirit she is, she runs to him and grabs his hand, pulling him with her. He follows her obediently, looking forward to what she'll do. She puts her arms around his neck and starts dancing against him. He wraps his arms around her waist, going along with her movement.

"Look at you," she giggles and runs her hand over his stomach to his side. "That's more like it."

As drunk as Rachel can be, she hangs over Garth's shoulder as he walks out with her and Marisa just laughing. He holds her dress down to keep it from exposing her behind.

"I will take her home," Garth says to Marisa, who nodded thankfully. "Nice meeting you, Marisa."

"You too, Garth," she nods and goes to her car. Garth goes to his car and opens the passenger seat. He puts her in it and straps her down with her safety belt. He closes the door and goes around, getting in behind the steering wheel.

"Tonight was so fun," Rachel giggles and throws her feet on the dashboard. Garth looks at her legs, then in front of him, ready to take on the road. "Where's Eileen?"

"She's at home," he replies, keeping his eyes focused on the road. "I shouldn't have this conversation with you in this state, but I'm worried about you, Rachel. I know you're having fun, and I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoyed tonight, but you are... different."

"Is it a good thing or bad thing?" She asks with a giggle and plays her fingers around on her knee.

"I don't know," he admits and looks at her. Her eyes, fingers playing on her knee, and her skin look seductive and onleading for him. He looks in front of him again and swallows the lump in his throat. "A part of me wish you were like this when we were married and the other part of me just wants my wife back."

"Oh, baby," Rachel giggles and reaches out to touch his shoulder. "You can still have me, you know."

"You had a little too much to drink," he chuckles. "So you will probably end up trying to kill me in the morning."

After a little while, they finally pull up in front of Rose's house. Rachel undo her safetybelt, looking at the house then at Garth, who sat there looking at the house and then at her. Like a whild hungry bear, she climbs over and straddles him.

"Rachel," he gasps and tries to push her back gently. She starts kissing his neck, pushing her body up against his. "Oh no. No-no-no-no."

"Oh, yes-yes-yes," she whispers in his neck and rubs herself against him. Garth shakes and grabs her around the body, trying to get her off. She grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. With wide eyes, Garth looks horrified at her, taking the advantage to touch her a little.

"Rachel, I'm married," he says, so afraid to remove his hands from her. This might be his last chance to feel her. "Gosh, you're so beautiful."

"She doesn't have to know," she whispers and bits unto his ear. She takes her hand down and undo his pants. She pushes her hand in and grabs him hungrily.

"Rachel, I want to, but I can't," he says. She ignores him and presses him against her. He looks horrified in front of him. She moves her body up and down without having him in her just to feel him.

"Feel the heat of my body and let the sweat drip off you," she talks dirty in his ear. She looks at him and smiles. "I know you want this."

He grabs her around the body and turn them around so she can lay on her back. He let the seat back and down. Garth takes advantage by grabbing her thighs and touching her. He obviously misses having her this close to him. Rachel giggles and hugs his neck. He rubs himself against her breathing in the sweat perfume in her neck.
Rachel starts moaning as he moves on her grabbing her tightly in his arms. He stops and positions himself at her entrance. Just as he pushes forward, he stops and looks at her. Excited, Rachel touched his face, waiting for him.

"What's the matter?" She asks a little disappointed.

"This is not right," he whispers and pulls himself out of her. She grabs her head and looks away from him with tears in her eyes. "Rachel, we're both drunk and... I'm married."

"I get it," she whispers and climbs out under him to the passenger side. She took a while, just staring in front of her before she took her stuff and got out crying. Garth grabbed his head as he watched her go into the house without looking back at him.