Late to Graduation

"Awe man I'm late!" A young adult male said as he rushed out of his house wearing blue jeans , sneakers, a white shirt and a black jacket with the number ten in the center of it. Rushing out of the house he looked down at his watch that rest on his left wrist. "Okay Omnitrix I need XLR8." He said before pushing the button on the cord before turning the dial as he found a hologram of his blue speedster Alien. Slamming his hand onto the dial Y/n felt his body beginning to morph. Red Rocks covered his body as his body heat sky rocketed into. Looking down at himself he groaned. 

"I said XLR8. Not Heat blast." He whined before charging up a attack in his hands before shooting off into the sky like a rocket as he forced it into the ground. Flying off to school Y/n didn't noticed his parents chuckling to themselves.  

"After having the watch for eight years. He still can never get the alien he wants." his mom giggled.

"Yeah but he also keeps most of his aliens locked. Don't know why though.: his father pointed out as his mother jabs him gently on the arm.

"Don't you remember what happened to his ghost alien? He just wants to be safe. Plus I think he wants to put on a show when they do the tournament that's supposed to happen in a month." She smiled as she watched the smoke trail vanish. "But he really mastered his aliens." 

Ozpin stood in the courtyard drinking some coffee. Hearing a whistle he looked up seeing a meteor as it crashed onto the ground before a red light went off as Y/n walked out of the rubble and smoke.  Ozpin noticed him running as he sipped his coffee. "Well hello there Mr. L/n. My name is professor Ozpin. I'm the headmaster of Beacon." he greeted as Y/n moved towards him and shook his hand. 

"Nice to meet ya Headmaster." He smiled as Ozpin too noticed of the watch.

"We're happy to have the wielder of the Omnitrix in our school. We hope to have you in our care and experience a great school year." He smiled as Y/n beamed with happiness. "Now as a way to introduce the students to you. I'll be having your test being broadcasted to the school. You'll be our one man team and you will start with professor Ports class tomorrow morning." He smiled making the boy nod. 

The two made their way towards forever falls as Y/n took place on the launch pad. After being told he needs to find a Relic he was shot off. This surprised the boy as he didn't realized he was on a launch pad. Everyone in the school all sat in their respective classes as they watch him go flying. Some were laughing as he was flailing all over in the air like Jaune did. Even Nora pointed this out so lovingly. But Jaune only groaned. Y/n flew towards the floor after getting balanced out. 

"Alright Omnitrix let's try this again!" He yelled before finding the right alien. Slamming his hand on the watch he began to morph as his body grew scales and a bipedal dinosaur like body. Falling on the ground in a super hero pose he rose up yelling his name. 

"Humongisaur.!" He yelled as everyone looked at the form he took with surprise.

!" He yelled as everyone looked at the form he took with surprise