Y/n instead decided to train her combat skills for the upcoming brawl. Inside Tenjiku's warehouse, someone had placed some punching bags for the members. The girl went straight into it, punching the bag mercilessly. Maybe even imagining it was Kisaki in front of her. Just maybe.

"Since when do we also have women in Tenjiku?" Kakucho asked as he was watching the black haired girl from a platform, some meters above the ground.
"We do?" The white haired boss of Tenjiku answered curiously. His friend nodded, his eyes traveling to the female again. The interest of the other executives were aroused as well. Izana shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't care, as long as she can fight."
"Seems like that is the case." Ran Haitani mumbled.
"Do you know her?" He asked his younger brother Rindou.
"Nope." The latter answered while plopping the p.

Visiting Shuji in Shibuya was one thing, but wearing her Tenjiku uniform while doing so, was another

Visiting Shuji in Shibuya was one thing, but wearing her Tenjiku uniform while doing so, was another. But Y/n was happy when Shuji had asked her to come over, so she took the next train when their meeting was over. For some reason he and Kisaki couldn't made it to today's meeting.

Arriving at their meeting point, Y/n frowned upon seeing the blonde friend of Shuji standing there as well.
"There you are babe. Good thing you're wearing your uniform already." Hanma said, greeting the black haired girl.
"Why? I thought we were going out on a date or something? Why is he here?" She questioned, also referring to Kisaki.
"Not exactly. We need your help."
"I said many times, that I'm not going to help you guys with your weird plans. I don't wanna be involved with that." Y/n crossed her arms.
"It's not our plan, it's a command from Izana." Kisaki answered. The girl furrowed her brows. She was not trusting the blonde that much. But Shuji on the other hand was reassuring her, that he said the truth.

"What do we need to do then? And why do you need my help?"
"We need to kidnap a Toman member. Kokonoi Hajime. He was previously in Black Dragon but now is in Toman in the first division. Izana wants him as a treasurer for Tenjiku. Toman is having a meeting right now, but we can't interfere, since they know us. You on the other side are unknown to them. You just need to lure him away, after that we'll handle everything." Kisaki explained.
"And how the fuck should I lure him away?"
"I don't know. You're a girl, think of something." Y/n scoffed at Kisaki's remark.

"How do I know who I'm looking for?"
"Kokonoi has black hair. Overall he looks like a snake, you know what I mean once you see him. He'll probably be somewhere around the first division captain, Takemichi Hanagaki. He's got blonde, yellowish hair." Y/n's boyfriend explained to her, to which she nodded.
"Thank you babe. Stay safe." Shuji added, giving her a quick kiss.
"I'm doing this for Tenjiku, not for you." She replied coldly, being done with the boys' shit they've been up to. Shuji sighed, watching her go.

Y/n came up with an idea. It may be a little bit risky, but then again, that's what she liked the most. And like that, the black haired girl ended up spying on Toman, specially the first division. She just waited to be seen by someone as it was her plan to be caught. And it didn't take that long for a member to find her and drag her to some guy, who awfully looked like the one Shuji described as the division leader.

"I've found her spying on us. Believing her uniform, she's from Tenjiku." The guy said, not letting her go incase Y/n decided to run away.
"What do we do with her?" He added.
"We should wait for the meeting to be over with. I'll bring her to Mikey after that." Takemichi answered.
"Or Inui and I take care of that. It won't take that long." A male with black hair badged in. Y/n noticed that he might be the one she was looking for. Luck was definitely on her side today.
"Okay, I'm fine with that as long as you report to Mikey what she's doing here." The blonde agreed.

Inui held the girl as they were walking to a small alleyway. Y/n was secretly hoping that her boyfriend and Kisaki weren't far away. Sure she could fight and defend herself, but she didn't know the two and what they're capable of.
"What's your name?" The black haired male asked.
"Y/n." She answered shortly.
"Y/n, don't you know better not to spy on another gang?"
The girl didn't say anything.
"What's your business?" He asked her another question.
"Are you Kokonoi?" The said male nodded his head.
"Then, you are my business." She said before breaking free from the confused Inui. Y/n didn't know better than to attack the blonde, who dodged her punches after some time. Eventually Kokonoi interfered as well.

"I didn't know Tenjiku was taking in girls now as well." Inui remarked catching his breath. Y/n rolled her eyes, she couldn't stand this topic anymore.
"Does it really matter? I can keep up with you two perfectly." Y/n said landing a punch on Kokonoi.

Finally Hanma and Kisaki also arrived at the scene, a little bit perplexed at the sight. Hanma immediately went in to help his girlfriend and soon after that Inui was lying on the ground defeated.
"I see you two joined Tenjiku." Kokonoi said to Kisaki and Hanma.
"Just like you will." The blonde grinned, Kokonoi looked more than confused. With a punch coming from behind, Hanma send him sleeping as well.

"How are you going to get him to Yokohama now?"
"Don't worry about it. We'll figure it out. You're coming with us?" Shuji smiled at her.
"I suppose."

Hands clinging around Shuji's waist tightly, Y/n leaned her head on his back gently while he was driving his motorcycle. The girl looked peaceful while Hanma was smiling upon feeling Y/n being comfortable. Kisaki on the other hand was rather struggling. Driving while holding Kokonoi straight, so he won't fall off, was kind of stressful. Y/n would've loved to take a picture of the teenager.

 Y/n would've loved to take a picture of the teenager