F I V E

Athena couldn't figure out the maids walking all around her

Athena couldn't figure out the maids walking all around her. They were smiling and looking at her what should she say like some what creepily. They sometimes move there hands swiftly down to her expose skin.

Looking herself in the mirror Athena gulp. Her pale skin was covered with little make-up. her grey hairs were curled up. She was wearing a red dress which has a deep V shape neck.

"My lady, you look so gorgeous . do you want me to apply this perfume on you?" One of the maid said picking up the scented bottle.

"N-No. please don't. I don't like the scent." Athena said shaking her head. The maid smile widely. She move her hands forward and push back some hairs from her shoulder. Athena sigh when she heard a knock. All the maids stood still and one of them open the door. Kai looks around the room. All the maids had their heads down and then his eyes falls on her.

Kai couldn't speak for a moment. His eyes stayed glued on her figure. She looks ethereal, she looks like she had come out of some fairytale. A beautiful woman who was enchanting him. He wonder how her skin will feel like. Just a little touch. Kai shook his head what was he even think? what suddenly happened to him?

"Is she ready?" he asked looking away from her. Athena was confused, why was she dressed up and where was she going.

"Yes, my lord." They said.

"Let's go." Kai looks at her and told her. When she doesn't move he walks toward her and grab her forearm before yanking her on her feet.

"His Majesty is not very patient man. Be glad that you are still alive." He said and pull her out of the room. Her body filled with fear. Why does she have to go with him?

"W-why does he want me? I don't want to go there." Kai stopped and turn to her again. He raised his eyebrows.

" It's his Majesty's order. You want to go against him? do it I'll see how long you can survive then." Kai cross his arms against his chest telling her to go back if she dare. Athena gulp again she took a little step back making him sigh in annoyance. Grabbing her hand once again they started to walk towards the throne room. The room where she never wants to go. She hates that place.

Kai open the big door and push her in. Athena saw so many people wearing white robs. They had angry frown over their forehead and they were. looking at her with so much hatred but what she had ever done to offend them.

In front of her on the throne was a man who had refused to let her go. Jimin sat there with a shiny crown over his head. His dead eyes stare right at her scanning her appearance.

A gasp left her lips when she was harshly pushed down on the knees. her palms hit the floor making her wince in pain. A smirk lift up on Jimin's lips. He had never seen something or someone so beautiful in his life. He had so many things for her in his mind. So many sinful things he wants to do to her.