T H R E E

She ran as fast as she could letting her feet take her where ever they want

She ran as fast as she could letting her feet take her where ever they want. she doesn't know how far she had come but she can't see any guards around.

Taking deep breaths she look around. She was in the garden. Everything was covered with white snow. Smoky breathes left her lips and she started to feel cold. She was just wearing a dress. The room she was in was so warm it doesn't make her feel that it was snowing outside.

Athena hug herself rubbing her palm against her body. she slowly walk in the snow. It was too cold. when suddenly she hear footsteps again. She quickly went behind the bushes and hide herself there. She saw few knights stopping there looking around. she try to stay quiet and press her palm against her mouth.

"Where did she go?" One of the Knight asked.

" She will be hear somewhere. Look around. we have to find her. His Majesty will not be happy if he doesn't found her in his room."

His room? she was in his room. She doesn't even know about it. she saw them slowly walking away. she step back a little only to fall back. She fall on the other side of the garden in the snow. her legs up in the air and her face cover with all white snow. Athena huff. she hate these legs.

Picking herself up. she felt like freezing. she turn around and tilted her head in confusion when she saw a cave? What was a cave doing there? she slowly walk near it and stopped.

There were torches on the wall. she walk in . As deeper she walks less cold she feel. When she completely went into the cave. It was warm. The inside of the cave was all bright and shiny. Her eyes look at it with admiration. It was so amazing. She have seen caves but they was all in the water. They weren't shine. They were dark and cold. A gasp left her lips when she saw a pond. The water looks blue and clean.

She can go back home. It looks deep too maybe this water take her out in the ocean. she have get out of here right now. she quickly ran towards it but stopped when she saw something or someone's head coming out of the water. she froze. her body refused to even move. Those blue eyes shine make her keep staring at it.

"Athena?" She jolt back. she know that voice. she know who it is.

"Sereia?" It was her sister. Sereia body came out of the water. she look shocked but happy too Athena ran to her and kneel down. her palm press against the cold floor as her sister swam towards her.

"Oh, Thank god you are okay-

She stopped when she couldn't move any closer to her. Athena's face drop. what happened? why isn't she coming closer to her.

" My tail. It's chained. " She was sad. she shouldn't have come here.

" What are you doing here? how did you even get here? "