chapter 2

No one___
Three weeks passed since the lab incident and sumire aka sumi was spying on Northeast storm base because they have some information she wants.

After waiting and watching them work hard for those week she can say that she will gladly accept their work and bother someone else who she already has in mind.

But the point is she will steal their hard work and leave a thank you note hehe ooh how she loves to be lazy. why work hard when others can do it for you.

Right now sumi was on a high tower sitting on the roof of the tower with binoculars watching storms every move
She already made a map of the base and found shortcuts and many places that storm didn't know this is great. Huh where is her chickenfries they were right there.

Sumi heard a moching noise that sound like eating she looked at where the sound was coming from found her chickenfries being eaten by her fire lion monsuno who is now in a little cat form.
Her monsuno were special. they were more sentient then other monsuno they can stay out of their core about a month without getting exhausted.

It's because she experimented with her monsuno, don't worry she asked them first before experimenting on them. And Leo (aka the fire lion has an ability to change forms and likes to be smaller so he can ride on sumi's shoulders he pretty much like his owner but more chill)

Sumire____
"Leo you ate my chickenfries again you greedy cat I already gave you four pieces" shouted sumi.
Leo gave me the face of"four pieces wasn't enough you get to eat a bucket of chicken and only give me four pieces next time buy a bucket for me too" look.

"You glutton cat you don't even need to eat do you want put a hole in my wallet"

Leo gave me a look that said you can make money like it's nothing to you so why complain

I can't believe it he said that I make money like it's easy what about the blood, sweat, and tears i shed making those money of course he won't understand he is not the one making the money but he spends it, well it's my fault for spoiling him well can't be helped.

"Meows" "huh what is it I can't give you more you finished it all" but Leo slapped me with his paw pads 'awa feels so nice' sumi thought then he meows again to get my attention and pointed at the base "oooh I forgot about that for a moment let's go Leo we have information to get"

Leo got on my shoulder and I jumped off the roof and skillfully opened my glider and flyed to the base and landed on a place with no security and hacked at the small entrance and got it open and i placed Leo there in the entrance with a device that should shut down the power  of the base for 10 minutes and then act like it was just a glitch in power and he ran off knowing what to do I waited at the security gate and stayed hidden.

When I heard the sound of grunting of pain I knew Leo did his job well and I saw the camera shut down. I knew this was my chance and I had 10 minutes to open this gate and I did it with ease.

When the gate opened I saw Leo waiting patiently for me at the gate and when he saw me he jumped on my shoulder again."ok let's go"

We saw some the power coming back and hide in the shadows when we saw guard coming they saw the fallen guards
And was about to report but I quickly knocked him out by using his pressure points and he fall and can't move.

I quickly hide the guards and made it seem like nothing happened here and we were on our way. We used the shortcuts if we saw any guards we knocked them out before they could do something.

By than I think I took out half of the guards in the base oh well.

We finally got to the control panel room and knocked out the guards there, for a storm base i thought they would be hard to get into it looks like I was wrong .

I got to the control panel and got to work
I hacked all the folder and found lots of information wow its my lucky day "meow" "huh what's wrong you bored"" meow" "OK OK I will hurry up" I quickly copied the files (chough steal the files chough) and put some fake files in there I'm so evil hehehe I was slapped by Leo's paws again to get back to reality and quickly finished everything and got the files in the chip

Now it's time to leave with a dramatic exit Leo jumped on my shoulder again and I ran for it and to the exit gate and toke a golden and blue detail Core from my belt "blue launch" blue was a griffon with golden color with blue detail on his body and golden,blue crystal on it body with blue eyes "ggaahhhhhh" blue screams out as he came out of the core.

Once he saw us he gave a goofy smile "ohhh my goofy baby" I gave him a big hug and he started to purr like a cat I always wonder who is the cat between Leo and blue " alright blue time to get out of here"I said as blue kneel down so I can get on his back "let's go" blue flies out of the base as alarm started to ring

I deleted all the potage so they got nothing on me now even if they did they can't recognize me as jeredy suno's student they never paid attention to me anyway more luck for me I am also wearing a cloak haha. but ahhh that stupid teacher why did he left only clues in those papers he knew I could hack them but I am too lazy to do it

"Well it's looks like we will go to our next target " meow(after buying more chicken?) " "after buying more chicken!!" "Blue let's go to the city because we will buy more chicken" bye bye my wallet 🥲🥲