C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾

Start from the beginning

Like he get so scared because soobin is much dangerous then his father and he can tell it by the older's words. 

"Now tell me what is your name?" Soobin again asked and let go yeonjun chin. Yeonjun hold his chin and looked at soobin with fear in eyes

"Y-yeonjun, choi yeonjun" soobin take a look at him then walked away to the couch and sit down. Yeonjun was watching his every movements while standing there like statue.

"Come here" soobin ordered and yeonjun slowly walked up to him even tho he don't want to. He slowly went to him and stood in front of soobin.

"From now on you're my personal maid, if you want to live then obey everything I said and don't even think to talk to me, I will give you a separate room okay, I won't hurt you badly if u listen to me, got it?" He said with a stren voice but didn't get any answers.

"I asked, you got what I said!!" He raised his voice a little which made yeonjun get startled and quickly nodded his head.

'good for you, maids show him his room!" His maids nodded and one of them stepped forward to him and signaled yeonjun to follow them.

Yeonjun did what he was told to, he slowly walked after the maids while looking at the ground with tears in his eyes Because a new life is going to start from now on.Who knows how soobin will treat him?.

At the other side

"I know what I said was not right but why are you shouting at me now!?" Sunny yelled as she looked at taehyun who was standing there with hands in his hips.

"Because of your drunk ass, hyung decided for this like why you have to give awful ideas always!? And you expect me to not get angry on you!?" Taehyun replied back to her.

"Fine! That's was my fault but what I am supposed to do now!? He already deal with that man and maybe by now the guy is at his home!? So what you expect from me to do!?" Sunny again said with a loud voice.

"I am so done with you sunny, either you always get into trouble or make others fell into trouble" taehyun said and turned to look at the glass of water.

"Whatever that's not a big deal, why he listened to a drunk person why don't you go and yell at him instead without me?" Sunny said and taehyun was done with her right now.

Taehyun take the glass of water and splashed at her which made sunny speechless and stood there being soaked in water.

"I am done with both of you and my life!?" Taehyun slammed the glass at the table and walked out of the room.

"Yah! Kang taehyun! Stop showing your angers at others like this you jerk!?"he can hear sunny shouting from inside the room but he ignored her and went to the parking area.

He went to his home and stopped the car in front of his mansion. He was walking inside his mansion until beomgyu come and stood in front of him, blocking his way.

Taehyun give him a cold stare then try to pass by him but beomgyu again stopped him and spread his arms so taehyun can't walk away.

"What do you want?" Taehyun asked with a cold and irritated tone. "I want to talk to you about something" beomgyu replied and
Crossed his arms to his chest.

"First, listen I know our marriage is arranged but that doesn't mean we have to act like stranger after living under a same roof" beomgyu stated.

"Like at least we can be friends and we should get to-o know each other-r a little bit" beomgyu felt nervous as he continues Because the way taehyun was staring into his soul with cold stare.

Taehyun didn't said anything he slowly stepped forward to beomgyu and the younger take some steps back.

"You know what? I don't have any interest for your nonsense words, I don't want anything with you, friendship are the most useless things ever so don't even expect anything from me I don't want you to come in front of me ever" Taehyun said with a cold deep tone and beomgyu feel his hit back with the couch and stood there.

"You better stay away from me, because I will hurt with you with my words, so it's better if I give you a silent treatment, we get divorce in any way after few months so stop with your hopes" taehyun said and walked away while beomgyu just stood there.

"Jeez, I just want to be friends but he don't have to shu me away like I am not even human" beomgyu mumbled under his breath while walking toward his room.

I don't know what I wrote, I take two days  this part to write now understand how lazy I have become like after being scolded at school for no reason then exams Aish

Anyway how was the part and sorry for late reply.

Bye and you guys know what to do so love you guys