On the other hand jungkook well he fell asleep because of boredom....as the project head complete the elaboration of project ...everyone clap there hand... Expect taehyung and yeonjun.... Jungkook jolted up because clapping sound...

Taehyung look at yeonjun for a brief moment before asking...

So Mr. Min...

Yeonjun look at him... And took the note from his assistant... Then look at the project head who gulp in nervousness.... Because their boss make it clear in the morning that this deal is really important for them...

"can you please open the slide 12 ...."

The project head nodded and open the slide 12 ...yeonjun sigh him to explain it again... Which he did... But this time he added some new point in it also...

Yeonjun look at him coldly and get up from chair... Fixing her coat... Making others also get including taehyung and jungkook... Who thought that they somehow make any kind of mistake...

Yeonjun whispers something in his assistant ear who nodded and went out... Taehyung look at him... Yeonjun then with his cold eyes

"let's talk about the contract Mr. Kim "

He said and forward his hand.. Taehyung look at him confusely... But then realization hit making him smile shaking his hand with yeonjun....

"thank you Mr. Min... Thank you very... We will do our best in this "

Taehyung said and yeonjun nodded before saying seriouly

"I hope that too Mr. Kim.... Don't disappoint me "

Taehyung nodded and he lead yeonjun to his office along with jungkook.... Who is looking at them with sleepy eyes and pout..

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

By now yoongi come back home... As he entered he didn't found anyone there... Then he took out his phone and call rosè...

"honey where are you?

OK OK...

I'm also coming "

With that he also left to the direction where his wife said...

Reaching at the spot he found his wife near library... With two other womens....

"honey? "

He call out making them turn around rosè smile whereas Lisa wide her eyes with mouth open finding her idol, inspiration standing in front of him....

Yoongi smile and hug rosè... But they flinch listening Lisa's scream.... Who is jumping because of excitement... Jennie hold her from jumping around... Yoongi look at rosè for explaining...

They are our new neighbors... Meet Mrs.kim Jennie and her daughter Lisa... And this is my sweet husband yoongi...