Much love,
Marco

   Angelique reads the letter over and over. Her smile bright as she reads over everything her brother had done, or did in the last week. She already knew about Sirius being sorted. The Black parents threw a whole fit. Said the house was full of blood traiters, and mudbloods alike.

   Angelique still has no idea what a mudblood or blood traiter is. Regulus reads over her shoulder. His eyes showing the smile he has tightly hidden.

    "How long do you think it'll be til they come back saying they were expelled?" Angelique looks over her shoulder at the curly haired boy. Her green eyes meet his silver ones and she smiles.

    "I have a feeling they'll last longer than you're thinking." She puts the letter down on the table for her mother to read when she's back from the Black residence.

   Regulus jumps from the back of the couch to the left side of the black haired girl. He watches as she lifts a glass of milk to her mouth and sips it.

   "My parents are a bloody load these days. They say that Sirius is obviously rebelling against them, and he should be scared to come home in the holidays. They've cracked down on my lessons as well. Say they can't have another dissappointment. It's exhausting."

   "Really? Thats awful. My mum says my dads coming home. Thats a scary thing. He's never home. He's always off doing whatever he does for work. I think I have one memory of him. I don't think it's a very happy one either.  Mum says that he was given a break. I think you should sneak over here more, because I like talking to you."

    "Yeah. Let's go practice flying, gotta get at least as good as me?"

    Angelique jumps up. Her hands clasp her face in excitement. Her eyes are wide and she looks at him.

   "Your serious? Oh, did you hear that? Serious, Sirius. They are like the same thing. I'm so going to joke about that with him. Let's go before you change your mind. Wait. Fid you just say I'm bad at it?" She grabs his hand and all but yanks him out the back door. The heavy footsteps of him trying to keep up and her running through the gardens to the broom shack ring in their ears.

   "I think I'm going to lose my arm if you pull any harder!" Angelique instantly lets go. Regulus falls forward knocking her down too with a grunt. They start laughing. Loud and happy laughs replaced the thud of footsteps.

   Mud hardens in their hair. Small blades of grass tangle in the locks as well. A yellow sunflower gets stuck on the girls jacket.

   Regulus picks it off and puts it behind her ear.

   "You look really dirty right now." Angdlique laughs more at his words.

    "Really? I thought falling in the mud would clean me." Regulus stands up and gives her his hand.

   He pulls her up and they finish the walk to the broom shack. Opening it up the smell of broom polish, straw, and wood attack their noses. Angelique grabs her Nimbus 1000. It's a new broom, and it's the fastest one yet. Regulus grabs Marco's broom the same one as Angeliques.

   Regulus smirks at her, and his silver eyes holding so much mischief someone could almost mistake them for Sirius' eyes.

   "Before we start I challenge you to a race. The winner gets eternal glory between the two of us. The loser has to be the winners servant for two days."

   "You're so on Reggie." Angelique hops on her broom, and hovers over the ground. Regulus gets on right after and evens them out.

    "To the start of your garden and back."

   "3."

   "2."

    "1."

   The air makes a whizzing sound as the two speed towards their destination. Angelique's hair is forced behind her head, and her ears are granted the beauty of the music played by them disturbing the still air.

   Regulus' curls manage to stay still, and he leans forward gaining more acceleration. Angelique leans forward as well, and her broom gets even faster.

    Neck and neck the two sharply turn. Their brooms parallel with one another, even, and on their way to the finish line.

   Alva pops up out of nowhere with a smile an invisible ribbon with her brother Dubs 'holding' the other end.

   In a matter of one fifth of a second the brooms break through the 'ribbon' and cheers from the four erupt. Angelique hops off her broom as does Regulus.

    "Yes, I win!" The elves slowly turn towards the children. They watch as both the children turn to eachother. "You didn't win. Stop copying me! Hey!" 

   "You didn't win."

    "Yes. I did."

   "No. I hit the ribbon first."

    "There wasn't a ribbon." Angelique throws her hands up her face slightly red in exasperation. Regulus looks at her contemplating something.

    "Let's race again."

   "Why should we repeat when I've established I'm the winner?"

    "Because you said you're the winner. I say I am."

    The elves look between the children animatedly. Their big eyes grow bigger through the conversation. Dubs steps up and pulls on Angeligue's sleeve.

   "Master Angelique may Dubs have permission to speak?"

   The girl flings her head down to him. Her eyes big themselves. Her hands pat his head and a kind smile takes over her features.

   "I've said you can speak freely. Say what you like whenever. You are just as important as me."

   "Gobs thinks that Mr. Black, and Miss. Rosemadden tied."

   Her jaw drops. Her eyes widen, and all her teeth show. Regulus turns to the girl, and a sly smile makes its way to his face.

   "So we both get glory. And you don't have to be my servant." Angelique turns around so quick she's almost a blur. Her hand thuds against Regulus' head and he animatedly goes with the force.

   He jumps back up with her hand, and the act makes her laugh. Her slight anger subsiding quickly. Her smile is bright, and the elves watch as their 'master' continues life incognizant.

   "Why are you so dirty?" Angelique's smile turns to one of confusion as the four people turn towards the new voice.

   Her tall, dark haired, and brown eyed father stands at the entrance of the backyard. His hands are in the pockets of his dress pants. His black button up shirt is tucked into the pants, and his dark hair almost reaches it. His pale skin was far from hers and his eyes when she meets his eyes everything changes.