1.

Heaven pagie||ven

Heaven pagie||ven

_________________♡___________________

Get the fuck out NOW,what get out heaven you don't do shit around the place you just sit on your ass all damn day and I'm fucking sick of it get the fuck OUT,fuck you who the hell are you talking to, you who else that no way to talk to me, I don't give a fuck if I'm leaving I'm leaving I'm calling jazzy and I'm leaving, you not calling no damn body I'm calling jazzy and you not stopping me at all,call her if you want to see what happens bitch what's gon happen, find out jazzy is going through it all aph outside bye bitch, get yo as-I slapped the door before she could finish that bitch has been controlling my life for years only reason I was still staying there was for my sister who passed a year ago so I couldn't left then but for some dumb ass reason I didn't but she act like she can't shut the fuck up for five damn minutes so I left you want me out I'm out and that's that's but no she wants me gon then she don't pick a side or I will.

C:You good
H:Yea
C:she really thought you wasn't gon leave
H:ig so
C:she's stupid then
H:yea a little but I'm Finna go to Jazzy's
C:ok I'll be there
H:k
C:bye
H:bye

Yo, yea my cousin is staying with me don't mind the mess or nothing ok, ok I won't , my foster mom had been blowing up my phone forever but she wanted me out so im out

6 hours later

she's been calling all day all night and won't stop texting so I blocked her,get up now, what we have a problem a really bad problem,what what is it,some crazy ass old man is outside my apartment,what the actual hecll do you want me to do i don't know something Camila what the fuck do I do heaven I don't FUCKING KNOW,OK THEN Camila,what he's gone what the fuck do you mean gone he isn't there shit what do we do we make a run for my car ready um no then be ready ok Camila I'm ready 3,2,1 GO...