Confinement

I saw this and thought of Sol. Cause yknow....SOL-itary confinement!

Anyway, Sol and Yellow Leader have a very short and very awkward talk - at least some form of apology happens -
-------

Sat alone in a cell. He... supposes he deserves this after what he did. Sol...well...he's had a lot of time to think over what he had done. Confined. In this cell. Only one person consistently comes to see him, perhaps hoping to rehabilitate him. Sol knows that if he ever gets out, nobody will ever truly trust him again. He'd have to leave. Anyway, back to that previous thought, yes, the Yellow Leader was the one to always come see him, whether to give him food or at least attempt to get something out of him. He could never bring himself to speak to him.

Sol just sat there all day, every day. There was nothing much to do when you are a prisoner for crimes that you had committed against every leader. Well, not every leader, apparently Red Steve's existed and had their own leader - that was a very odd thing to learn about. He couldn't really keep track of time too well in here, but from what he assumed, it's been a while of him being in here.

Soon, he heard footsteps approaching, and he recognised who they belonged to as they belonged to the Yellow Leader. He heard him stop by the cell, where silence continued on for a little while longer. Sol grimaced before finally turning to look at him. For the first time in a long time... he actually looked at him. They were finally having a form of interaction other than when meals were delivered. He could see the flicker of shock in his eyes, "...Hi." Sol spoke, glancing away before looking back.

"...Hello...it's been a while since I last heard you..." "Yeah..." Oh, this was a super awkward conversation, Sol hasn't spoken to or looked at anyone in so long that he has mostly lost his ability to actually socialise. They fell into silence again, Yellow Leader put Sol's food through and gave him a nod before beginning to walk away. Suddenly he paused and glanced back, "I hope...one day I won't have to keep you confined and...I hope you go into the future free...and I...am very sorry for not giving you any sort of plan or route after I..well...let you go. If I could go back and redo... I would've helped you get accustomed to a life without having to be always by my side..."

"I would've died for you..." "I know..." And with that, Yellow Leader continued to leave. While it was good to finally have...well... a full apology...what's done was done. Sol hoped that one day, they could be friends again, although he would never want to work under anyone again. Maybe he could just live the rest of his days nomadically, always on the go...it would be a good change of pace...