⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 ⚠️

Start from the beginning

Seungmin moaned loudly this time, digging his fingers into Changbin's soft skin. "Use me, I'm yours." He whispered, trying not to let his moans interrupt.

Changbin nodded then started ramming himself into Seungmin, little beads of sweat started forming on his forehead.

"You're so hot right now, c-completely dominating me." Seungmin huffed, beginning to stroke himself.

Changbin would reply but he was a mess, feeling overstimulated since he hadn't felt full in days. The older found his way to Seungmin's prostate and practically abused it, he could feel that he was almost going to cum.

Seungmin whined loudly, and came onto his stomach, still bucking his hips upwards to ride out his high. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he stuck his tongue out, panting heavily.

"O-oh my God.." Changbin came straight after, his chest getting sweaty as well. "I'm so tired because I've been hungry for so long," He huffed.

Seungmin caught his breath and pushed himself off of Changbin's member, licking the rest of the cum off the tip.

Changbin sat back, his head falling back into the couch cushion.

Seungmin looked up at Changbin and giggled, playing around with his boyfriend's member now.

"Angel what're you doing?" Changbin looked down.

Seungmin grabbed Changbin's member, holding it straight and then felt it get hard again in his hand. "Did I do that?" He asked innocently.

"Yes, you did." Changbin chuckled, not believing what he was seeing.

Seungmin let go and took Changbin's member into his mouth, feeling it hit the back of his throat.

"You're at it again huh?" Changbin was starting to feel his member getting harder.

Seungmin just giggled in response, sending vibrations onto Changbin's member. "I can't get enough of you, you taste too good." He whispered against the tip of Changbin's member then leaned down to take it back in fully.

"Ah," Changbin moans, pushing Seungmin's head down a bit more.

Seungmin began to gag a bit but didn't mind, as it died down after a bit. Although he had tears forming in the corners of his eyes and his cheeks were becoming pink, he kept at it. The younger swallowed the pre-cum from Changbin's member and started tracing the veins with his tongue as he bobbed his head up and down.

"You're a little t-too good at this angel.." Changbin huffed.

"I know, I'm also a little slut for your cock." Seungmin smiled, fitting all of Changbin's member into his mouth now.

After one minute Changbin came into Seungmin's mouth. "You're good at pretending to be innocent, when you're the biggest slut I've ever met." He chuckled.

Seungmin swallowed everything, licking Changbin clean before he took his mouth off of the older's member with a pop! sound then wiped his mouth. "I'm your biggest slut." He stood up and winked, sitting beside Changbin.

Changbin pulled his pants up again and put an arm around Seungmin, pulling him closer. "I love you babe." He smiled.

"I love you too Binnie." Seungmin smiled back. "That was our first time now that I've realized and you taste damn fucking good."

"So now you know for next time." Changbin laughed.

Seungmin laughed as well for a bit before stopping. "Wait shit, I just realized what I did. I gave you head and I whispered some not very appropriate things into your ears." He blushed intensely.

"Tsk, you just realized?" Changbin laughed, patting Seungmin's head. "Give me a hug please?" He opened his arms out.

Seungin nodded and sat on Changbin's lap, hugging the older. "I love you Binnie~" He cooed.

"Love you too angel." Changbin's arms snaked around Seungmin's waist, pulling him into a tight hug.

"You know, I wasn't considering marriage until I met you." Seungmin smiled, resting his head into the crook of the older's neck.

"Really? You should tell me things like this angel." Changbin stroked Seungmin's hair.

"I really want to, but I don't know if you do so I've just been thinking about it." Seungmin replied.

"I do want to but sometimes we have to take risks. Of course I want to, I love you so much baby." Changbin kissed the side of Seungmins neck then smiled.

"Woohoo!" Seungmin celebrated, whisper-yelling. "And if you remember, my neck is very sensitive. I almost made a noise." Seungmin giggled.

"As in if I touch you there you'll make noise?" Changbin got an idea.

"...Why do you ask?" Seungmin looked at Changbin with an eyebrow up.

The older then wrapped one arm around Seungmin to keep him in place and used his other free hand to tickle him in the same spot he had kissed Seungmin earlier. "This is why!" He laughed.

Seungmin had started squirming around, laughing as he hit Changbin's chest. "Aha- s-stop Binnie!" He laughed, being unable to move.

Changbin continued a bit more, eventually moving to Seungmin's stomach where he knew most people were sensitive. "Your laugh is adorable though." He joked.

"N-not there!" Seungmin said throughout his laughter, trying to move out of the older's lap by bouncing up and down.

Changbin went on for a few more seconds when he realized he should probably give Seungmin some time to take a breath. "You should breathe a bit, oh my, you're adorable." He laughed.

Seungmin was too breathless to say anything back at the moment so all he did as he tried to catch his breath was smile.

The older hugged his boyfriend once again with a content smile on his face. "You're mine." He whispered.

"I'm yours." Seungmin whispered back.