⚠️ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳 ⚠️

"Finally... home." Jeongin groaned before sleepily falling onto his bed with his arms open.

Hyunjin sat down beside Jeongin on the soft mattress. "You get tired easily, it's cute." He said, already having his hands roam Jeongin's body.

Jeongin rolled over once so that way he could look at Hyunjin and sat up. "I'm going to somehow fall asleep in the middle of while you're fucking me." He sat up.

"Hm, I'll take that as a challenge. I'm very hungry baby boy." Hyunjin pulled Jeongin onto his lap.

Jeongin was still awake but already had his eyelids closed. "Mhm..." He hummed.

"Now you're making me feel bad you cutie." Hyunjin stroked the younger's chin.

"I'm actually wide awake, I'm just resting my eyes." Jeongin spoke more clearly now.

Hyunjin nodded then set Jeongin on the bed so he was laying on his back. "Can you just lay there? I'll do all the work today since I know you're tired." He kissed Jeongin's forehead.

"Alright," Jeongin smiled at Hyunjin as he rested his head onto some pillows behind him.

Hyunjin pulled Jeongin's sleepwear off and unbuttoned the top, sliding everything off the younger. He lined himself up at Jeongin's entrance. "I'm going to get this over with quickly because I don't want you to hurt and have a hard time sleeping, plus I'm also tired." He pushed himself in and moved quickly already, feeling a bit more relieved already.

Jeongin let out a small gasp and kept his eyes shut as Hyunjin went faster. "J-jinnie." He whispered.

Hyunjin kept going at the quick pace, his lips parted and a few low moans came from his mouth. "Shit...I forgot how good you feel," He went faster now.

"I-i like your long hair." Jeongin opened his eyes as he struggled to form a sentence, then reached out for the older's hair.

Hyunjin smiled and finished himself off before pulling out. "No more for you today because you looked so cute and I was hungry, it was the worst form of torture." He took some wipes out of a packet and cleaned himself off before pulling his pants back up.

Jeongin huffed a bit before breathing normally again. "It's okay, if you were really that hungry I wouldn't mind." He smiled back, then slipped his pajamas back on to himself.

"I want to cuddle you, what you did just now was so cute." Hyunjin got under the covers and pulled Jeongin closer, pushing the younger's hair out of his eyes. "Better," He smiled.

Jeongin got a bit surprised then giggled at Hyunjin. "I really like your hair, you should let me braid it sometime." Jeongin whispered, reaching for the other's hair.

"Anytime you want baby." Hyunjin dipped his head lower to make it easier for Jeongin.

"It's okay, you don't have to right now. I know you're tired." Jeongin patted the older's head before hugging him.

"Hm, should we go to sleep? I don't want a grumpy Jeongin to wake up tomorrow morning." Hyunjin chuckled.

"Yes I want to sleep, Goodnight Jinnie." Jeongin whispered, closing his eyes.

"Goodnight baby." Hyunjin whispered in reply, he rested his chin on the top of Jeongin's head before going to sleep.

"Changbin, are you okay after that? I know it was pretty hard for you to actually tell me this stuff face to face." Seungmin asked, sitting beside Changbin who was laying down.

"Yeah, I feel guilty for lying to you like that, but I'm glad you brought it to my attention." Changbin nodded.

"That's better, let's go to sleep. Hm?" Seungmin suggested, laying down beside Changbin then hugging him.

"Goodnight Seungmin, sleep well, love you." Changbin said, shutting his eyes.

"Good night, love you too. You better be here tomorrow when I wake up by the way, I don't care whether you feel guilty or not, but it doesn't mean you should leave me." Seungmin clung onto Changbin tighter, closing his eyes as well.

"I wasn't going to, now go to sleep." Changbin joked and pulled the covers over both of their heads. "Sorry, I like warmth. Now goodnight."

Seungmin smiled one last time before falling asleep with his head on Changbin's chest.