𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

Começar do início

"What type of places do you usually see him at?"

"Well, this is before I met Seungmin, who is my boyfriend now. But, I saw him in clubs a lot, he would always be completely wasted for some sad reason." Changbin replied.

"Did he ever..." Minho leaned in a bit closer. "Get intimate with anyone there?"

"No, not that I've seen nor heard. Why..?" Changbin smiled.

"The thought of it is kind of weird is all." Minho sat normally again, Hyunjin and Chan looked at Changbin with a We all know that's not true face, the three of them snickered, making Minho confused.

"How have things been with you and Jeongin then Hyunjin?" Chan looked at Hyunjin after a moment of silence.

"We've been doing great, he's getting more comfortable with me, before he was just really shy, I mean he still is but he's doing way better." Hyunjin answered.

"That's good to hear." Chan smiled.

"Is he good in bed?" Changbin asked curiously.

"Oh my gosh, you really have to ask things like this out of the blue. Yeah he's really hot in bed." Hyunjin answered.

Changbin just nodded. "I'm assuming that if Jisung was your prey Lee Know, that he would fit your extremely high picky standards." He laughed.

"He fits them perfectly actually. The one thing though is he's very stubborn, he also says whatever is on his mind." Minho replied.

"At least you don't have to read his mind to know what he's thinking." Chan jokes.

"Why? Do you have to do that with your boyfriend? I thought you said he was very blunt though." Hyunjin asked.

"Yes and no, Felix is just... he's very cute and cuddly but most of the time he has an attitude that I cannot do anything about. It's alright though, I taught him a lesson though." Chan responded.

Hyunjin broke into laughter with the others. "I'm sure you did."

_

Seungmin took out his nail polish and started painting Jeongin's nails. "So... I'm just curious, how many times a day do you have to end up having to do the dirty with Chan?" He asked Felix.

The blonde stopped for a second to think. "At most three times but usually two." He answered, placing some face masks and soda in each of his friends laps and a bowl of chips in the middle of them.

"Wow, I'm usually limping by the end of the day." Jeongin laughed.

"I told you guy's a long time ago that I used to have sex a lot before dating Chan, maybe i'm just used to it? But he's a whole different person in bed, he gets more rough." Felix said, ripping off the top of the face mask packet and placing the sheet on his face.

"Really? What was your first time with him like?" Seungmin asked.

"It was the best round I've ever had honestly. I sat on his lap and made out with him for a bit then he held my bottom and left marks on my neck and then I told him I wanted him to hurt me so he hit me on the thigh and then he...you know, went on from there I guess. It was the best sex I've ever had though." Felix rambled on.

"That sounds terrifying to me, that could also only be because my first time with Hyunjin was also my first time overall. So I had asked him to be gentle." Jeongin shuddered at Felix's words.

"Well, you seem to get along well with him." Felix ate a chip. "Seungmin what about you and Changbin's first time?"

"I don't really think you could count it as a first time but, during the truth or dare at Jeongin's birthday party... Changbin had jerked me off in an empty room, it was very hard not to scream since you were all outside of there." Seungmin blushed a bit before putting the bottle of nail polish down.

"Really? Oh my gosh..." Felix gasped, he picked a baby blue color of nail polish and started on painting his nails. "Bangchan is rough in bed and very dominative and controlling. It's my type though and it really turns me on, I like the feeling of being controlled I can't explain it." He waved one of his hands around to dry off the nail polish.

"Oh really now?" Bangchan smirked from behind Felix.

Felix recognised the voice and gulped, he turned a deep pink before slowly turning around. "You're supposed to be with your friends..." He muttered.

"Who said I wasn't still with my friends right now?" Chan smiled as Changbin and Hyunjin also appeared.

"You're all here?! What-" Felix turned even more red now, realizing they heard everything he and his friends talked about. "Can one of you guys pinch me please, this can't be real.." He whispered to his friends.

"I'm sorry, it's sadly true..." Seungmin shook his head as he joined Felix's sulking.

"You guys randomly appear all the time, it's embarrassing!" Felix complained.

"Yeah that's like the whole point." Changbin laughed and high fived Hyunjin.

"I take back everything I said." Jeongin covered his mouth in embarrassment, tucking his knees inwards up to his chest.

"Don't take it back, I know you meant everything you said." Hyunjin patted his boyfriend's head.

"N-no..." Jeongin shook his head in denial.

"Psst, you think they're gonna fuck soon?" Seungmin nudged Felix's shoulder as he whispered.

"Probably, but not in my household. I don't need to hear it right now." Felix jokes.

"I bet these men are all horny right now, just you wait until we all limp later today." Seungmin laughed.

"Don't give them ideas!" Felix nervously shoved a handful of chips into his mouth.

"Too late, we already heard everything." Chan pouted.

"Seungmin I swear-" Felix groaned.

"We were curious, and hungry." Chan whispered.