𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵

Start from the beginning

"Oh okay," Jisung put his hand back in between his legs to rest on the chair where it was before.

"Do you want to do something entertaining? I have some fun things around here, surprising or not." Minho suggested. "There's a go cart room if you'd like."

"Yes, I'd love to." Jisung stood up already and pranced around eagerly.

Minho almost smiled and picked Jisung up, bringing him to the room. Minho flipped a switch revealing four stationed go carts of different colors and a long tire surrounded course. "Here we are, and this is for me." He placed Jisung down and walked over to a chair with a stack of newspaper on it.

"Yes yes, thank you." Jisung rushed over to a blue go cart and kept his legs closed because of his skirt as he started driving it around.

Every once in a while Minho peered over his newspapers and watched Jisung have fun around the track. "If you click the green button on the left side of the steering wheel it goes faster, be careful though and fasten your helmet!" He shouted over the loud engine noise.

Jisung nodded, clicking the button, his eyes widening from the sudden speed. "Holy shit-this is like I'm riding your dick!"

For the first time in a while Minho broke out into laughter. "I'll give you ice cream later for that one!" He smiled, shaking his head and going back to reading his paper.

_

After a while, Jisung had gotten bored again and started eating the ice cream Lee Know had given him. "I love cookie dough ice cream, it's so good." He said before licking the ice cream so more.

"You can get some whenever you ask." Minho replied. "I can tell you enjoy sweets, you're even leaving the cone spotless."

Jisung nodded, then finished the whole thing. "Don't you want some-" he paused before remembering something.

"What's that?" Minho asked.

"I was about to ask you if you wanted some ice cream too, then remembered that you're an incubus." Jisung laughed.

"Ah, well thanks anyways. We can watch some television later, there's this good crime series I'm watching but I've rewatched it so many times so I don't mind starting anew for you." The brunette said, leaning on the counter.

"We should do a q and a. I'll go first, what does it feel like to eat?" Jisung asked.

"Same way it does for humans except no taste, more pleasure. We just have sex then feel full I guess, if that makes sense." Minho explained.

"I get it... Now ask me a question!" Jisung stood up beside Lee Know.

"Hm, how many people have you dated?" Minho asked.

"To be honest... only one." Jisung sighed.

"Better than zero I guess though. As long as the relationship was worth it while it lasted that's all that matters." Minho said.

"Mhm. Lets see, ah I got one! Why and when did you want/see me?" The younger asked Lee Know.

"I've been seeing you for around... two years? I'm also very picky with who I date. I've never allowed myself to date anyone but you caught my eyes not only because of your looks but your personality is astonishing, in a good way." Minho replied.

Jisung nodded then stood in front of Lee Know, grabbing the older's tie and bringing him closer. "Date me then."

Minho looked at Jisung's eyes then his lips and back before kissing him. "You said it, don't regret anything." He pulled the younger closer by the waist.