When he cancelled your date

Start from the beginning

15 minutes later, Jay texted back.

*Text*
Y/n : Oppa, are you almost done?

Jay : Not yet. PDnim left for a while to answer a call. Eat your dinner first, ok? Don't be stubborn. You'll get sick.

Y/n : Ok.

Since you're getting hungry, you decided to listen. Jay has always reminded you to not skip meals and eat on time. Because you can get gastric pain even if you don't skip meals.
There was one time when you were so busy that you forgot to eat lunch. You had gastric pain in the evening. It's not the constant type of pain, but the pain comes and goes. It's so bad that it lasted for about a week.

Jay was so worried. He had to visit you every evening or call you to check up on you because you weren't getting better.
He would buy you medicine and make you soup or warm tea. Even though you told him that he didn't need to do that, he insisted. You think that was sweet of him, you were very thankful.

After you finish your dinner, you wash the dishes and keep some of the food in the fridge for Jay in case he hasn't eaten yet. You continue to watch TV, but after a while you started getting sleepy. You tried to stay up to wait for Jay, but at the end you fell asleep on the couch.

*Jay's POV*

The meeting is finally done. I really wanna go see Y/n now. I checked the time and it was already 9.30 pm. I was getting ready to leave when the members asked.

Heeseung : Jay, are you leaving now?

Jay : Yes hyung, it's getting late. She might be waiting.

Sunghoon : Oh you're going to Y/n's place? Aayyyyyy~~~

Sunghoon said teasingly while bumping my shoulder. The others joined him to tease me.

Jake : Lover boy~~

Jungwon : Love~ Love~ Love~ (singing)

Niki : Jay hyung acts so cool on the outside, but he's a softie for Y/n noona~~

The others laughed, while I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

Sunoo : But hyung, didn't you say you have a date today?

Jay : Yeah, but since there's a meeting we couldn't go.

Jake : Ohh. So that's why you're going to her place?

Jay : Hmmm.

I nodded.

Jungwon : What did she say when you told her, hyung?

Jay : She just said it's ok.

Niki : She takes it well.

Jay : Yeah, but deep down I know she's slightly disappointed. She just doesn't wanna show it. I feel really bad.

Heeseung : That's so nice of her to try to understand you.

Jungwon : And the fact that they haven't seen each other for about 2 weeks now.

Sunghoon : You're lucky to have someone as patient as her, dude.

Jay : I know. I'm one lucky guy.

Jake : Well, you better get going now before it gets too late.

Sunoo : Hyung, what about dinner?

Jay : It's fine, I'll eat later.

Niki : Are you staying over the night, hyung?

Jay : Yup. Bye guys.

Everyone : Bye~

Heeseung : Be careful on the way.