Her Pain (Akshnav)

Kairav was feeling disgusted, disgusted about his family and their behaviour. Akshara have sick and no one from the family to check up on her except Arohi. She was checking on akshara. Kairav stormed towards the hall to give them a piece of his mind.

He saw Manjari and abhimanyu about to leave the house and his so called family going behind them to bid them good bye instead of checking upon their own daughter.

"Stop right there Mrs Birla" he roared while all stopped in their track. They turned around to see another version of kairav. They have seen his angry version but this was different. They could sense the amount of anger in him looking at his eyes itself.

"How dare you, how dare you speak to my sister like that" he said gritting his teeth trying hard not to raise his hand on a woman. He would never do that because he was raised by Naira but this was about his sister and they went too far.

"It was for her own we'll being kairav, she needs someone. She can't live her life all alone raising a child" Manish said in his usual authoritative voice which kairav always respected but not this time.

"She is Akshara bade papa daughter of Naira Goenka. My mom never needed a man to raise me for five years. She was all alone, with me in Goa but she raise me. Akshara is still not alone bade papa she have a husband, a kid, a brother and a bhabhi and they are enough for her, you guys don't even matter to her" he said trying to get some common sense into that old man's head.

"Abhinav Sharma is dead kairav why don't you guys just accept it" said Manjari desperately.

"He is not, you and your son too know that he is still breathing he is still alive" He said in a higher volume.

"He is just living with the support of thosw machines and once it stopped working then he will be no more" Manjari was trying hard to keep her point infront of them not even considering their mental state.

Kairav was about to say something when he saw arohi running towards the gate, she had a wide smile on her face which made all of them confused. Before he could ask anything he saw muskan and Akshara coming down, but slowly as Akshara was pregnant but both of their face screamed happiness.

"Kairav ji, Bhai ji woke up" said an exited muskan holding akshara. It took him few seconds to process whatever she said.

But some people among them felt like someone poured cold water on them.

"No... No no how could this happen" said an anxious Manjari. Her son was going to be alone and she couldn't handle that.

She stopped akshara when she was going out.

"Akshara, please don't go, please don't leave abhi alone beta. He has gone through a lot please, please don't hurt him again beta" she was desperate, her son is going to be all alone. She turned towards abhimanyu to ask him to stop her but she was shocked to see abhimanyu smiling. And that smile was genuine, she know her son. He was happy.

Akshara was in no mood to argue with them so she went with kairav and muskan.

She was sitting in the car impatiently to see her husband, after 6 months of seperation. Her husband is going to be with her. He would be so happy when he would get to know that the symbol of their love is growing inside her.

Finally which felt like a decade to her, she reached Birla hospital. She slowly opened the door and saw arohi checking abhinav, his eye were open he was trying to respond.

Due to the opening sound of the door abhinav looked at her. His lips curled into a soft smile.

Akshara Walked towards him holding her her stomach and that's when he noticed her baby bump he looked toward her while she nodded with a wide smile, tears flowing freely from her eyes.

Kairav arohi and Muskan saw them and thought to give them some personal time so they went out of the room.

(Inside the room)

Akshara went towards him and say on the chair kept aside. She was the one who prepared a long list of things which she will say to him when he will wake up from his long sleep but no words came out of her mouth. They just cried hugging eachother.

__________________

They were a happy family now, abhir, navya abhinav and  Akshara. They returned to kasauli after Akshara's delivery.

Abhinav have started his own travel agency which is now a big success. Akshara is a renowned advocate and abhir and Navya are inseparable.

Their small yet perfect happy family is now completed.

Kairav and muskan shifted to Mumbai for their own good. Moving away from that toxic family was the best decision they did.

And finally, ruhi got her old poppy who loved her to the core, even not as her papa. Abhimanyu is trying to be the best version of himself to his princess.

______________________

Thb I wanted to write one more chapters showing their family moments and happily ever after but stopped abruptly. I am not in a mood to write anything good about akshara after watching the latest episodes

Please vote and inline comment.

Thank you