never thought... (4)

TW: Su!c!de, a little of abuse

_______________
- Chenle POV -

3 Days have already passed and today is Valentine's day, a day that i absolutely hate, a day that ruined my lust to love 9 years ago...
A day that i will actually never forget...
A day that took my mother away from me....
....a cause that took my big sister away..
I hate Valentine's day.

___________________
» small flashback «

,,WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" Mrs. Zhong cried out as she yelled at Mr. Zhong, tears running down her cheeks while he had an emotionless look on his face as if he didn't even care.
,,Because i'm tired of you, i'm tired of you and your overprotective and jealous side i'm sick of you, you are useless, a failure for our family and a pathethic bitch." Mr. Zhong said as he hit her with his bare hands, making her legs go even weaker as she fell on her knees, crying out loud as he just left, completely mad.

But who knew that an traumatized 8 year old Chenle, an 17 years old Yuxi and an mentally unstable 11 year old Sicheng were watching them and saw everything? Yuxi was still able to go and help and take care of their mother, but at this moment for Chenle and Sicheng a "trauma" was caused and they were just able to stand there crying.

» end of flashback «
____________________

Chenle got ready for School, looking at himself in the mirror, tears building up in his eyes...
"I'm sorry i couldn't save you two..."
he mumbled as the tears ran down his cheeks, not wanting to continue this day, he was already tired of it.

After a few minutes, he managed to calm down, fixed himself, grabbed his bag and left the house, walking to School.
As he arrived at School, Jisung was waiting for him, as the two got like really close lately and that was the next fear that was build in Chenle's mind, what if he would be falling inlove with Park Jisung?.

"Hey Lele, how are you?" Jisung said with a smile as he hung his arm arouns Chenle's shoulder, which made Chenle smile.
"Hey Ji, i'm good what about you..?"
"I'm fine" he gave Chenle a sweet smile which Chenle repeated as the two walked to class together, the others already waited there.
And obviously everyone was excited for this day, except Zhong Chenle.
It was obvious that Mark asked Haechan, Hendery asked Xiaojun and many more students asked eachother out for Valentine's day, this was getting too much for Chenle, he hates this day too much, because whenever he thinks of love his mother or sister comes to his mind, they were the thing he loved the most, there was nothing he loved more...

During class Chenle couldn't really focus so Mark gave him all the answers as they were writing a test in English and Mark didn't want Chenle to mess up as he saw that something was up with Chenle.
"Thank you.." Chenle said as he gave his test to the teacher, grabbed his bag and left the classroom, trying his hardest not to tear me up again.

» during Break-time «

Chenle locked himself in a Toilet cabin in the school Bathroom, his phone kept ringing as Renjun, Jaemin, Haechan and Jisung kept sending him messages, even Kun and Sicheng send him messages, as he saw Sichengs messages he opened his phone to read it,
•»Hey Chenle, Renjun told me you hid somewhere and they couldn't find you, i think i know exactly why you feel bad, shall i come to pick you up?«•
Chenle gulped and his eyes teared up again as he slowly typed,
•»Yes, please pick me up...«•

Chenle managed to answer the others that Sicheng would be picking him up and said he was alright he just needed some peace, he put his phone in his back and got out of the Toilet cabin, wiping away his tears as he ran right into Jisung after.
"Chenle? I was so worried about you."
"Sorry Ji...." Chenle said as he gave him a small smile and went to leave the Bathroom but Jisung grabbed his wrist before he could leave.
"Chenle, if you ever need someone...please call me instantly"
Chenle nodded at Jisung's words and smiled, as Jisung let go off him he instantly left and went outside the school to get picked up by Sicheng.