part -33

So finishing his surgery shaurya went to change his clothes ....when he went inside he saw anokhi was sleeping on his bed ....

He come close to her ...anokhi was looking so cute while sleeping.....shau eya was just looking at her ....when he was removing some heir from her face ....she wake up .....seeing him anokhi hug him and say

Anokhi: kiya tum tik ho ??

Shaurya: hmm ...tum kab say yaha ho ?

Anokhi: woh sab choro or yeh lo mai ne tumhare liya banaya hai kaha ...yeh ka lena or isske baad rest karlena....ok ?

Shaurya: hmm ....tum office nahi jawoga kiya ?

Anokhi: ha ....mai chali jaungi ab ....tum kake so jaw ....mai abhi chalti hu....

Shaurya suddenly hug her again ....anokhi was a little shocked and asked

Anokhi: kiya hua ? Sab tik hai na ?

Shaurya: ha ...bas mai tura tak gaya hu ....please muje aisa he pakar ke rehne dow....

Anokhi smile and hug him back ........after some minutes leter they come out from the hug...and anokhi leave for her office ....

At night shaurya was waiting for anokhi at her office ....but he didn't told anokhi about it ....here anokhi was doing her work she have lots of work to do ....

Mihir was also in office ...when he saw there is no one in office and anokhi was still spring ...he also come there to help her ....anokhi massage shaurya that she will be late tonight...so he don't have to come to pick her ....but shaurya was there so he thought to wait for her ....

Here doing their work they both became hungry...so anokhi bring her food and they both share it with each other ...after one an hour they done they work ....and leave from there ....mihir asked anokhi that he will leave her to her house ...anokhi also agree cause it was late ...

As shaurya was waiting for anokhi....he thought she will feel hungry so he went to a shop to buy some food for her .....and that time mihir and anokhi leave from there ....when shaurya come back he saw the lights were off ...as he check it he saw it was closed ....so he called anokhi and asked her where she is ....she told him that she was about reach home and her boss is with her