" Yes

" Yes ... I've already called pandit ji he'll be here early in the morning for the Pooja ...hmm..just don't come late ok .. I'll introduce you all to my Jungkook's wife too...ok bye .." Mr Jeon walk upto his wife and give her a warm cup of tea .

" Thank you...." She says and he sat next to her .

" So done with all the work Mrs Jeon?" He asks sipping his own tea .

" Yes.. tomorrow is Pooja I've invited everyone... and please tell your son to take a day off too because his in laws are coming too " she says .

" Oh you don't have to worry about that ... he'll be here before you and I because Taehyung is also coming..." They both laugh and enjoy their tea .

" I really can't wait for Taehyung to come in our house and make it more lively... he's such a sweetheart.." she says looking at her husband.

" He is ...I'm glad that Jungkook got a life partner like him .  He'll be there with our son in every aspect of his life and I'm sure they'll face every situation together doesn't matter if it's happiness or sadness..." Mrs Jeon hums as he put her head on Mr Jeon's shoulder.

" What are you thinking about?" He asks .

" I'm now relived from Jungkook's side but I'm worried about Jennie... she's still living in her past and doesn't see she have to move on otherwise she'll be left alone..." Tears fill her eyes as she thinks about the incident that took place years back.

" We can't change what happened in past honey ...but I hope someone came in her life to fill it with lights too...." He peck her head and they went to their room but they forgot that someone is hearing them standing not so far .

Jennie heard everything and walk towards the terrace. She couldn't handle whenever someone tall about her past like that . She knows it was her mistake but dint we all make them . But what is more difficult to overcome those but she's like the incident never leave her mind and heart.

She sat on the edge of the terrace boundary and look at the garden that's dark just like her life right now. She have achieved many things in life but to her those are nothing just a few moments she have escaped the reality where she could have been happy.

In entertainment industry people only likes to see you happy and always fit without any error but they didn't saw how much hardwork and dedication the stars put in their work . She also gave spent many nights practicing to make her walk best on the ramp . To be top model that she's now but in her personal life it looks like she can't even look into her own eyes with guilt because it's herself she's destroying no one else's.

A notification on her phone make her come out her thoughts as she look at the feed of her Instagram.

Vogue.India.

India