*:7 years Ago:*

Começar do início

She came closer to the mic and introduced herself

"Hi everyone.. I'm Aisha."

Saying this she went towards the piano that the workers already put on the stage. She settled herself and started playing the tune.

Aisha was playing piano lost in her own world. The whole auditorium was silent listening to the tune. Just then Ayush with his friend entered the auditorium but stopped on the gate only when the sound of music reached his ears. He kept on looking at Aisha's face then asked his friend

"Who is she?"

"Aisha... she is a fresher just like us."

"I've never seen her before.."

"Oh come on man... when you'll stop sitting in a corner wearing a mask always only then you gonna notice someone. She is the most famous girl in the whole college...."

No one said anything after that and Ayush got lost in her. He came back to his senses when the hall was filled with the sound of clapping as Aisha's performance came to an end. His friend put a hand on his shoulder and said 

"Lets go to the cafeteria bro!!"

"Hmm lets go"

He looked at the stage and muttered 'Aisha' then left with his friends.

Ayush's POV

After the match ended I came to the changing room with my teammates but I was stopped by the girls at the door of the changing room. They were making me uncomfortable... I'm not a social person. Before I'd died from suffocation Yash came to my rescue and took me inside the changing room. I took a sigh of relief and thanked him.

After changing my cloths I came to the Auditorium to watch the music competition. Its been a month since I joined this college and I made only one friend in this whole month because my vibes matched with him only.

As we reached at the entrance of auditorium, the tune of the piano made me stop on my tracks. There was something more beautiful than the tune of piano.... the one who was playing it. There was this feeling.... feeling of attraction. After her performance ended we came to the cafeteria..

Everyone was looking at me I don't know why? It was making me uncomfortable. As I reached the table one of my classmate who sits with us said

"Wow man you're not wearing mask today!!"

Oh shit I forgot to wear my mask. I put my hand in my pant's pocket and found the mask there. I thought of wearing it after eating something. After ordering a burger and coke for me I started chatting with Yash. After sometimes our order came. As I took a bite of my burger someone hit my back from behind and I know who she is. I turned around in irritation and said

"Siya... what the hell?"

"Nothing much brother I just came to introduce my new friend to you."

She then pointed in a direction and my heart skip a beat as I saw her standing there. For some unknown reasons I felt happy. She forwarded her hand and said

"Hey I'm Aisha.. Aisha Rajput"

I shake my hand with her and said

"Hey, I'm Ayush... Ayush Singhania"

After our introduction we chatted a little then went towards our class and I found that she is in our class only. I wonder how I didn't notice her.

Aisha's POV

Today I'm participating in a music competition. Its been a month since I entered in college. As I was waiting for my turn to come I met a girl and we became friends. Her name is Siya and she is so cute... Hehehe. After my performance the teacher told me that they will announce the name of the winners after 5 days so I came to the cafeteria with her. 

She introduced me to her brother. There was something in his eyes that was asking me to stay so I sat with them. We are in the same class so after lunch we came together to the class. The teacher came and informed us

"Students, after 15 days there is a freshers party the winner of today's music competition will be announced in that only. Your dress code will be Saree for girls and formals for boys that's all I wanted to say. There will be no classes today so you guys can go home."

Saying this the teacher left the class room. I took my bag and was about to leave when Siya came towards me and started talking about the freshers party.

"So Aisha which color's saree will you wear?"

"I don't know I'll think about it."

"Oo Okay okay!! Tell me when you decide"

" Sure!!"

We did a little more chit chat till we reached the gate. My driver came to pick me up so I said by to Siya and left for my home but the thing that didn't left my mind was those eyes... who were asking me to stay.

That's all for this chapter. Tell me your thoughts about the story in the comment section. See you guys with a new chapter till then BYE BYE..