"The second one's room is the biggest in the house. The woman still wants to do something. If she doesn't want to, just forget it. It's not like our second one can't find a partner, so he has to live in their house." Mother Jiang also had a headache and said dissatisfiedly.

She looked at the house at home. In the past, the house that she was very satisfied with was rejected by her son. No matter how hard she said it, she didn't look good.

When the work unit allocated this house, Jiang's mother and Jiang's father tried their best to get it. Thanks to the large number of children in the family and some connections with the clan, their family was able to get a large apartment with four bedrooms and one living room.

Otherwise, we can only live in a small house of a few tens of square meters. In that way, the whole family will not even have a place to put their feet.

In today's era when employees rely on welfare from their work units for housing allocation, it would be great for the Jiang family to have a big house to live in.

If you don’t have that status and ability, would you like to live in a spacious courtyard with a courtyard? As nice as you think, it's simply impossible.

Speaking of the Peng family's courtyard house, because it was the Peng family's ancestral property and it was in the old man's name, he could live there safely.

Otherwise, it would not be easy for just two of them, their grandfather and grandson, to occupy a spacious courtyard house in the center of that area.

From the perspective of Jiang Qiuyue, who is aware of the current tight housing situation, the house that Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were able to get is very good, and it will be worth it in future generations.

In the past, the master bedroom with the largest area and the best light in the house was naturally occupied by Jiang's father and Jiang's mother. The largest of the remaining three rooms was separated by Jiang Xiaxia and his two younger brothers, and the other was slightly larger. It was Jiang Chunhua's boudoir, and the smallest room of about ten square meters was Jiang Qiuyue's room.

The distribution arrangement has always been like this before, one carrot occupies one hole, and we are all a family, so we have never had any trouble or dispute over this.

After Jiang Chunhua got married, her room became vacant. It happened that the fourth and fifth children in the family had grown up, and the three brothers could no longer be squeezed into one room.

Jiang's father and Jiang's mother divided the vacated room into two, separated two small rooms with wooden boards, and allowed the twins to live in one room and have their own personal space. They were very happy.

As a result, Jiang Xiaxia also had his own big room. Living alone seemed spacious, bright and comfortable, which was really nice.

But he felt so good that he was not satisfied with the person he had set his sights on. They had set their sights on the future sister-in-law's house, and wanted to merge them together to live in a more comfortable place, so that they would be more respectable in front of their parents' family.

Jiang Xiaxia was being dragged by the other party's petty guard and stuck on the door latch of marriage, so of course she had to agree.

At that time, he responded immediately to the beautiful woman with a bald mouth. He didn't even consider whether his parents would agree with his sister's marriage.

Unfortunately, let alone those aspects that Jiang's father and Jiang's mother were concerned about, Jiang Qiuyue hit a wall as soon as he came here, leaving no room for negotiation.