In the past, Jiang Chunhua and Jiang's mother took care of the New Year's goods, pickled fish and meat, and washed and washed. This year, Jiang Qiuyue took care of it.

Father Jiang took his three sons to queue up to buy things, looking for opportunities to exchange for rare items that were not easily available.

On the last day, the Jiang family's family sent half a truckload of gifts, including nutritional supplements, cloths, grains, non-staple foods, etc.

There is a big bag full of Fuqiang noodles, which Jiang's mother once treasured, enough for the whole family to last for a month.

Their family had a very fulfilling life this year. They ate steamed buns as much as they wanted, chicken, duck, fish and meat, and snacks such as sugar water and pastries. It felt like they had gained ten pounds over the new year.

Jiang's mother wiped away her tears and said with a smile that she had benefited from the third daughter, otherwise she would not have been able to live this well this year.

Because since Jiang Chunhua married away, Jiang Xiaxia was the only one left in the family to work to earn food. One person's salary and benefits were needed to support a large family, which was barely enough.

If Jiang's father hadn't had a name with the leader of the cultural troupe and could occasionally star in plays to earn extra money, the family might have been stretched thin after sending things to Jiang Qiuyue every month.

Jiang Qiuyue frowned after hearing this and asked them not to send her anything in the future. When she is admitted to college, the school will provide monthly subsidies. Plus the food stamps and money she saved, as well as Peng Jingye's allowance, it will be enough for her. Coping with college expenses.

Amidst the sound of firecrackers, another year has passed, and it is the fourth year since Jiang Qiuyue came to this world.

On the first day of the new year, Jiang Qiuyue did not sleep for most of the day like the last time she came back. She got up early in the morning and slipped to the gate. When Peng Jingye came to pick her up, they went to pay New Year's greetings to the old man and his old friends.

Lunch was eaten in the courtyard of Peng's family. The old man was so happy that he called all the old guys and the younger generation of their family to quietly prepare a few tables in the courtyard. Everyone celebrated the New Year happily.

The lively atmosphere swept away the cold atmosphere in the courtyard, and finally gained some popularity.

The old man got drunk, so he sat at the door and started drinking like crazy, bragging to a few old guys that he had hired construction experts to tidy up the house again, so that he could wait for his grandson-in-law to come in and have a baby.

Jiang Qiuyue was embarrassed by what he said, so she blushed and went to propose a toast to the big bosses. After a round, she gained a lot of money, all of which were big red envelopes.

The banquet lasted until the afternoon, and when everyone had dispersed, the old man was already lying on the bed in the bedroom, snoring loudly, calling out a name from time to time, saying that his son was worthy of him.

Peng Jingye sent Jiang Qiuyue back, leaving the mess in the courtyard to the guards to clean up.

The Jiang family had a routine family banquet in the evening, and Jiang Qiuyue took Peng Jingye to attend. After all, he was now half of the Jiang family.

During the banquet, as Peng Jingye's identity, he could not avoid being talked to by people in the Jiang family who were good at maneuvering, but they always had a good eye and would not make things too obvious and annoying.