Jiang Qiuyue spent more than a month finishing up the stall left by the old professor, left the steel factory at the end of July, and returned to Linhe Village to continue her work as an educated youth.

From being a half city dweller with a job to being a farmer as an educated youth, in the eyes of others, the more he lives, the further he goes back. It is inevitable that some people will gossip, saying that Jiang Qiuyue was kicked back from the steel factory, and must have been in The work in the factory was not done well.

Jiang Qiuyue turned her back on what was going on outside the window and immersed herself in reviewing as soon as she came back, not caring what outsiders said.

She told Peng Jingye her plans in advance. With his support and her continued efforts, she was not afraid that there would be no way out. Let others have their say.

During this period, Liu Aiying basically spent the rest of her time at the breeding office except going back to sleep at night. She found that Comrade Jiang's knowledge was much higher than that of everyone in the Educated Youth Institute, and he could be her little teacher.

With such a talented scholar nearby, and the time to scratch one's head and think about ways to solve the problem, it would be better to ask Comrade Jiang for advice.

At this time, the aunt who wanted to be a matchmaker for Liu Aiying would come over to visit, and it seemed that she had not given up the idea of matchmaking.

After the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination spread, Liu Aiying told the other party that she wanted to take the college entrance examination and return to the city, and would not stay to get married. The aunt didn't believe it, thinking it was the girl's family's excuse, and kept coming to persuade her. sentence.

It was not until the beginning of August that the brigade's radio mentioned the leadership's national policy proposals such as resumption of examination teaching, and Jiang Qiuyue began to read openly, and the matchmaker's aunt believed Liu Aiying's words and stopped disturbing them.

After the news that the college entrance examination was to be resumed spread over the radio, the educated youth began to commotion.

Although I don’t know when the specific day will come, I finally have the hope and opportunity to move forward.

At this time, textbooks and review materials have become hot commodities.

People who want to take the college entrance examination, whether they are educated youth or young people who have gone to school in the village, are trying to get some books to study.

People with ideas are actively preparing. If they pass the exam, they will be able to eat commercial food, or even soar into the sky.

Jiang Qiuyue's set of textbooks and exercise materials have become a life-saving straw for the educated youth in Linhe Village, so that they do not have to borrow books and find books like headless flies like the educated youth in other villages.

Moreover, they started reviewing early, which became an advantage. Even if the exam was about to take place now, they did not feel stage fright. At least they could get into a school in the city.

In September of the lunar calendar, on October 21 of the Gregorian calendar, the news of the resumption of the college entrance examination was officially announced on major radio broadcasts, and it was revealed that the first college entrance examination will be held nationwide one month later.

According to past practice, the college entrance examination is usually held in the summer, but seeing that this time the exam is held in the winter, I must be very eager to select talents.