Food soaked in floods is a problem, and I don’t know if it can be eaten. However, judging from the way people cherish food, 80% of it is dried and eaten.

"First soak it in the blisters and then eat it dried in the sun. If you don't eat it quickly, it will go bad faster." Liu Aiying sighed and said.

This is the only way, and most families in the village must have planned this way.

Jiang Qiuyue knew that this matter was not something she could solve. The villagers would not be willing to throw away the food in vain. As long as it could fill their stomachs, no one cared about whether it was broken or not.

However, food soaked in floods is prone to mold, so it is best not to eat it.

With this matter in mind, Jiang Qiuyue helped Liu Aiying dry the washed bedding. Seeing that she had taken out and washed all the soaked clothes, sheets and quilts, she would only have to deal with it for a few nights.

Fortunately, autumn is not over yet and the nights are not too cold.

After spending a while in the Educated Youth Home, Jiang Qiuyue went out to look for Peng Jingye and saw him and a team of soldiers sweating profusely carrying food and displaying household items for the affected people, and they were busy with the villagers.

Such a busy scene makes people feel as if the flood last night never came.

Everyone is looking forward and paying more attention to the future life. The flood will be over.

It is a pity that there was no timely assistance from the government similar to that of later generations. Otherwise, the people affected by the disaster could still receive some relief materials and so on, which would be a relief to the frightened working people.

Liu Jianguo has been working very hard to organize the villagers to carry out voluntary disaster relief. Peng Jingye's company has joined in. The disaster relief operation is proceeding steadily and orderly, and the instructions from above have been issued.

They are counting the losses after the flood. Liu Jianguo will report it when the time comes. If there are relief materials, he can get whatever he can.

It's just that not just one or two places were affected this time, so it's almost impossible to get immediate assistance.

Liu Jianguo reported the post-disaster losses, and waited day after day, but still received no response from the superiors. He went to the county and asked several county leaders, but they could not do anything. The country was in short supply of food and could not approve it. No one from the superiors could do anything. Accurate.

Liu Jianguo could only think of a way to open a warehouse to store some food.

At this time, he couldn't help but feel lucky that when the grain cave in the village warehouse was built, blue bricks and cement were used, and the cave was covered with a strong plastic sheet. It would only be opened when it was regularly turned over and ventilated. Fortunately, the grain inside was not flooded by the flood. Lose.

This is the food stored by the Qingshan Brigade. It was originally going to be distributed at the end of the year, but now it is one step ahead of schedule, and we have to find another way to provide food for the New Year.

Jiang Qiuyue had just woken up that day and was about to make breakfast when she heard Liu Jianguo's arrangement on the radio, asking the villagers to exchange the soaked grain for good grain in the warehouse.

I don't know what Liu Jianguo's plan was. She didn't need to exchange food, so she didn't join in the fun and went to work immediately after eating.

When I came back in the afternoon, I heard Liu Aiying say that Liu Jianguo had set a rule that one and a half kilograms of grains soaked in water should be exchanged for one kilogram of good grains. Some villagers used them to exchange them, but some thought they could still be eaten when dried and did not want to exchange them. Suffer.