With the care of the big boss, Jiang Qiuyue's entry process went smoothly. After that, she returned outside the cafeteria and waited for Liu Aiying and the three of them to come out.

Liu Aiying came out first, looking a little depressed and unhappy. It seemed that the interview results were not very optimistic.

"Are you okay?" Jiang Qiuyue asked with concern.

Liu Aiying shook her head and said that she couldn't answer the questions and she didn't know how to do some forms and statistics. The leader who asked her the question shook his head on the spot, thinking that she was probably out of luck.

Jiang Qiuyue could only comfort her first and suppress her good mood.

More and more people came out. Chen Zhonghua and Lin Wenqing were among them, holding a note in their hands and looking very excited.

The four people gathered together, and Jiang Qiuyue learned that both of them had passed. In the future, they would have to follow the engineers to play with machinery and learn to make drawings, which was a job that tested their brainpower and knowledge.

Chen Zhonghua revealed that he used to like to study this area when he was in high school. The books about those things are still firmly in his mind. Even if it is a relatively simple theoretical basis, his answers are more reasonable and well-founded than others, so he was interviewed. The engineer took a fancy and stayed.

As for Lin Wenqing, that guy shamelessly said that people liked him because of his eloquence, high school diploma and little knowledge of steel. He was also attracted by his master.

All three people got in, and only one didn't make it. Originally, they were worried about each other's emotions and didn't dare to express their happiness about passing. Unexpectedly, Liu Aiying noticed it and waved her hands in relief, saying, "I don't have that." If I can, I won't take the porcelain job. I can go back to the team and raise pigs without having to work in the fields."

Her open-minded attitude made the other three people breathe a sigh of relief.

Jiang Qiuyue took them through the process of applying for work permits again, and based on the note issued by the master, they got two cards with their names and workshops written on them.

When they went out, Fang Weidong and the others were still waiting for them outside. They were all very happy to learn that three of them had entered at once.

After all, among the educated youths who came out, most of them from a village were good if they could enter one or two. Some even failed to get one, and they were all blinded. The fact that their team could enter three shows that they were better than other teams.

Liu Da, who came to pick him up, thought the same thing after hearing about it. What a great person to join, it will add glory to the Qingshan Brigade. When his father goes to the county for a meeting, he will be able to talk about it as a work point, which will make him look good.

The group of people took a donkey cart back and held a simple banquet at the Educated Youth Court that night to celebrate.

The captain's family sent a jar of home-brewed sorghum wine. During the banquet, Liu Jianguo came over, drank two glasses, said some words of encouragement and left.

Since it was a celebration for the three people who had successfully entered the steel factory, Jiang Qiuyue and the others had to pay some blood and be responsible for the ingredients for the banquet.

Chen Zhonghua and Lin Wenqing spent money and food stamps to buy some fine grains and dried vegetables from the village. Jiang Qiuyue pulled out a basket of vegetables from her garden and brought a piece of bacon and seasonings such as oil, salt, sauce, vinegar, etc. to send over. Together with Liu Aiying, we tidied up the table to look presentable.