Most of noon has passed. Compared with children who need several days or even half a month to learn to ride a bicycle, they are adults after all, so they can learn faster.

Seeing that the sun was setting, it was time to eat, and Liu Aiying would feed the pigs later. The two of them planned to go back to rest first, and then consolidate in the afternoon.

Just when the car was turning around, Gao Yunmei appeared out of nowhere, followed by Liu Heping, both of whom were not in good spirits.

The two of them have rarely been seen together since the news of getting pregnant with broken shoes before marriage spread in the village, and the two families were disgraced. However, every once in a while, Gao Yunmei would ask Liu Heping to accompany her to the county hospital for examination. She looks very precious to the child in her belly.

When we met this time, it seemed that the two of them had just returned from an inspection in the county.

"How are you riding? What should you do if you hit someone? What should you do if you have a car?!" Gao Yunmei looked dark as she caught Jiang Qiuyue and started to complain. She didn't know whether it was because she was in a bad mood or because she didn't like the two of them.

"You..." Liu Aiying was also unwilling to be suddenly attacked. She wanted to go forward and argue a few words, but was stopped by Jiang Qiuyue.

Jiang Qiuyue looked at Gao Yunmei's pregnant belly and winked at Liu Aiying. They really didn't need to argue with a pregnant woman. If they got into a fight, they would hold their stomachs and blackmail her, and they would be unreasonable.

After Liu Aiying understood, she glanced at Gao Yunmei's taller and stronger figure due to pregnancy and the ball on her belly. She curled her lips without saying anything and followed Jiang Qiuyue's strength to retreat.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you behind me when I made a U-turn. I'm sorry for scaring you. Since we didn't hit anyone, let's leave." Jiang Qiuyue pointed out that they didn't hit anyone at all. The two people reacted, immediately got on the car, asked Liu Aiying to get into the back seat, and left quickly.

"What the hell, little slut!" Gao Yunmei took a sip, her face twisted with jealousy.

Different from her jealousy and resentment, Liu Heping next to him looked at Jiang Qiuyue's figure riding in the car and drifting away in the wind. The look of obsession in his eyes flashed past, flashing through calculations.

Gao Yunmei suddenly slapped Liu Heping on the back of the head. Gao Yunmei's anger was palpable and asked him what he was looking at. Was he looking at a vixen? Before Liu Heping could refute, a crackling slap fell.

How could Liu Heping think about those things that were not there? He held his head and wanted to escape, but when he heard the other party threatening him with the child in his belly, he had to let her have fun. Her already thin body was swaying in the cold. The wind showed even more cowardice.

"What do you think you can do?! Huh? Why did I find a good-for-nothing husband like you! You see, all the educated youths are riding on foreign cars. Your family doesn't even have a cart that can take me to the county. You are so poor. Ghost! You bastard!"

Gao Yunmei was beating and cursing, dragging Liu Heping, who did not dare to resist or evade, toward home. When he came to the door, he pushed him out of the door and slammed the door, cursing.

"Liu Heping, let me tell you, they have a foreign car, why don't I? Before the next inspection, if you can't get the foreign car and send me to the county, we won't have the son in our belly either! Leave it alone! What else do you want from your worthless dad!"