After this incident, the educated youths were no longer in the mood to watch the fun and hurried back to hide.

On the way back, other male educated youths joked about Chen Zhonghua, saying that he was getting stronger and still had the same style as before. This made the little girls so excited that they couldn't help but send a matchmaker to talk about the deal.

Chen Zhonghua has long passed the age of blushing, and his expression did not change after being teased. He smiled helplessly and gave them a jujube to tell them to calm down.

Just wait, don't talk about him. These educated youths in their prime have a chance to be found by matchmakers before and after the Chinese New Year, so they should go back to visit relatives as soon as possible. It will be a while if they can hide for a while.

Jiang Qiuyue separated from them at the intersection, hurried back to the breeding place in the dim light of the sunset, and let out a sigh of relief after closing the door latch.

The next day, just after dawn, Peng Jingye ran over eagerly. He really had to run, and he was still sweating when he arrived at the breeding place.

Jiang Qiuyue heard his voice and when she got up to open the door for him, she saw his sweating profusely and smoke coming from his head, so she immediately found a clean towel and handed it over.

When you come here like this, you can see that he has come running without eating.

Jiang Qiuyue stopped sleeping and got up to make breakfast for the two of them. Peng Jingye started to clean up the yard for her, feeding the two remaining pigs, sweeping the pig pens, etc.

The breakfast for the two of them consisted of a variety of things, including sweet potato porridge, large steamed buns with noodles, pickled radish and crispy pickles, a plate of fried bacon with dried peppers, and a plate of boiled spinach.

After doing this, Jiang Qiuyue asked Peng Jingye to serve the dishes, and the two of them sat at the small table outside the curtain and started eating.

The temperature in the room was very warm, higher than when she first woke up. Peng Jingye must have been diligently adding firewood.

Jiang Qiuyue ate the steamed buns with pickles and slowly, glanced at Peng Jingye, who was eating quickly, and told him that someone asked her to find her husband's family last night, and told him as a joke.

Of course, Peng Jingye's face darkened after hearing this, and he asked her with a tigerish face which matchmaker she was. She must be from another village. He made it obvious enough that everyone in the village knew him, so how could they have an idea of his mate.

Jiang Qiuyue said she didn't know the matchmaker. Seeing how she talked about the girl from the neighboring village, she must be from the neighboring village.

Peng Jingye's face softened. After dinner, he went to clean the kitchen and urged her to pack her luggage. Seeing the serious look on his face, Jiang Qiuyue obediently went back to the house to tidy up her things.

In fact, there is not much to pack, just a few changes of clothes, gifts for family members, and some local products.

Winter clothes took up too much space, so Jiang Qiuyue had no intention of taking them all back and put three or four clothes outside to act as a front, while the clothes inside that were changed every day were put in the space.

You must bring an improved mid-length down jacket. The winter in Kyoto is probably not very warm. A few layers of sweaters and trousers as a base, underwear and other spare items in a box with space for spare, as well as cotton boots and a hat. , ear warmers, scarves, coats, etc.