Ella: This is my house. I suppose you want answers, am I right?

Oliver: Yes. So what is this place?

Ella: That I can't answer, no one knows what this place is...But we call it the Room. It is an infinite space with no roof or wall.

Oliver: What about the thing I saw?

Ella: It's a creature that lurks in the Room, we call them the beast failed experiment. We usually call theses things a beast for short.

Oliver: Why such a name?

Ella: Because there is a place in the Room where something or someone tried to create a more advanced form of human but it turned horribly wrong. This experiment turned the volunteers into the beast that you saw. We don't know much about these, But each time one of these things killed a human they transformed into one. Do you have any other questions?

Oliver: Can they get us inside this house?

Ella: They don't attack us when we are inside of one. The reason is still unknown. So if you ever get chased by one remember to get into a house as fast as you can. You are basically safe inside one.

Oliver: Do you know how you got here? And what did you mean by this is my house?

Ella: I have no memory of how I got here. And for the house it's because I arrived in this place a little while ago, so I made this one my house.

Oliver: Do you know how to get out of this place?

Ella: I might have an idea, we need to find the place where it all started.

Oliver: Where everything started?

Ella: Yes. But before we go, there's something you must know...After a while in this place I realized that this place resembles the earth a bit.

Oliver: What do you mean?

Ella: This could be way back in the past, in the future, another universe where the earth exists or something entirely different.

Oliver: So the Room have a lot of similarities with the earth?

Ella: yes indeed, mainly because the human that have appeared here try to rebuild what they had on earth, this is why you can sometimes find a house like this one. Finding one is pretty rare here. Also this place hold many secrets to discover. You can either risk your own life to discover them and have a chance to go back to the real world or stay hidden in this hell hole. The choice is yours. Come with me to explore, discover and maybe get back to earth or stay hidden waiting to die.

After a long and thoughtful moment in my thoughts, I made a choice. I was going to discover the secrets and mysteries of this place and find a way back.

Oliver: I'll help you.

I had chosen to explore this place alongside her. This was the beginning of my extremely dangerous adventure with a girl I just encounter name Ella in an unknown place to mankind full of dark secrets.

Oliver: My name is Olivier by the way. Sorry if I've been rude on our first encounter.

Ella: Don't sweat it too much and welcome to this place called the Room.