When she hurriedly led the barefoot doctor over, Peng Jingye, who was in the room, heard the sound of them entering the door, and suddenly stood up and took a few steps away. The sleeping man on the bed still changed into clean clothes.

There was one less piece of clothes hanging on the wall, and there was an extra basin of wet, dirty clothes in the basin on the floor.

"Look, I see Jiang Zhiqing's face is red, he must have a fever." Liu Er's daughter-in-law opened the curtain and came in, letting the old doctor behind her quickly see how he was doing.

The old doctor put on his reading glasses and glanced next to him. Standing there was a young man from the People's Liberation Army with a straight face and an upright face. Liu Er's wife urged him urgently. He responded with his mouth, stopped worrying about it, put his hand on his wrist and began to check the pulse with his eyes closed.

Liu Er's daughter-in-law noticed Peng Jingye next to her when she had time this time. Seeing that he was still wearing a wet vest and trousers, she was worried that one of them would lie down and fall down later, so she asked him to change into dry clothes. She remembered that some time ago Jiang The educated youth also made clothes for others.

Liu Er's daughter-in-law took advantage of the barefoot doctor's check for pulse without disturbing him, and climbed onto the kang to find some clothes for Peng Jingye.

Jiang Qiuyue was asleep, and now she was in a hurry to put on clothes. Liu Er's daughter-in-law didn't care about offending and opened the door of the closet. She thought that at least Soldier Peng would be watching under the kang, so she would find some clothes for him and not touch Jiang Zhiqing's other belongings, so that she could talk better after her heart became clear.

When Peng Jingye heard what she said that Jiang Qiuyue was still making clothes for him some time ago, his heart moved, and overwhelming joy filled him again.

He looked at the thin girl on the kang with burning eyes, silently describing everything about her.

At this time, Liu Er's daughter-in-law easily found the clothes Jiang Qiuyue had made for Peng Jingye and placed them in a conspicuous place in the cabinet. She found them and handed them to Peng Jingye quickly, asking him to change into them quickly in the kitchen. Don't freeze another one.

Peng Jingye took the clothes with both hands, looking very cherished.

Liu's second daughter-in-law saw it funny and heart-warming, and took the opportunity to praise Jiang Qiuyue, saying that during the time he left, the little girl was distracted and couldn't cheer up, and she only felt happy when she made something for him.

He also said that Jiang Zhiqing was very diligent and made more than just what he had on his hands. There were also fur hats and gloves in the closet. Jiang Zhiqing was quick with his hands and feet and was good at running the house, which Peng Jingye must cherish.

It's not easy to meet a close person. If you go out to do something in the future, you must give it a try. Don't just keep silent and say nothing to people, which makes people worry for nothing.

As an outsider, Liu's second daughter-in-law should not interfere with the two young people's business, but she has been with Jiang Qiuyue for so long, and her relationship is a bit closer than others. She shamelessly planned for Jiang Qiuyue as the woman's sister-in-law, He gave the man a few words of advice.

Peng Jingye lowered his head to look at the soft clothes in his hands and kept nodding his head. His attitude was very good. Liu Er's wife saw that he was not impatient, so she sighed and let him change clothes.

When Peng Jingye put on the long trousers and short sleeves specially made by Jiang Qiuyue and came out, the barefoot doctor had already diagnosed the pulse and prescribed a prescription. Seeing this, Peng Jingye quickly took out a dollar and handed it over. The note was soaked in water until it was wet. Still sitting.