Jiang Qiuyue exclaimed softly when she heard the last one, thinking that his injury must be very serious, otherwise how could he vomit blood and fall into coma.

But she probably knew what Peng Jingye was doing when he went deep into the mountains. He must have wanted to find ginseng, Ganoderma and other great tonics after listening to the special commissioner's words, so that he could take them to the old man to replenish his body.

Jiang Qiuyue didn't want his act of filial piety to be misunderstood by the political commissar, so she explained the old man's matter.

The political commissar must have known about it. After hearing this, he didn’t have much reaction. He was just so angry that he didn’t know the importance of it. If he wanted those things, there would always be other ways to get them. If it didn’t work, he would go to the ravines deep in the mountains to look for Orion farmers. He could always find them. to be useful. Isn't it stupid for him to go out there alone?

Jiang Qiuyue didn't know whether Peng Jingye was stupid or not, but she knew that he probably couldn't wait any longer. It turned out that he didn't ask the special correspondent about the travel deadline for nothing. He wanted to get the tonic as soon as possible for the special correspondent to take back to Kyoto for the old man.

Sending something is always faster than having someone send it directly, and given Peng Jingye's current situation, everything he sends must be strictly reviewed before entering Beijing. By then, it is not certain whether the good things he has collected so hard can be delivered to the old man.

After bidding farewell to the political commissar and coming out, Jiang Qiuyue thought that Peng Jingye was still in bed recovering from his injuries. For a moment, she couldn't calm down and wanted to see how he was doing.

After a quick lunch, Jiang Qiuyue borrowed Liu's second wife's donkey cart, took some potato pancakes and hired a young man to take her to the back mountain military camp.

The fourteen-year-old or fifteen-year-old boy is a relative of the captain Liu Jianguo. He often drives a cart for his family to bring food and pick up people. He is very familiar with driving a donkey cart and safely delivers people to the gate of the military camp along the way.

Jiang Qiuyue asked him to wait first, and went to the small room in Yingkou to deliver a message to the sentry, saying that if he wanted to see platoon leader Peng Jingye or young soldier Wei Long, he could do it.

The sentry brother did not embarrass her. After asking her name and where she was from, he called a soldier and asked someone to run to report the news.

Jiang Qiuyue waited for less than a moment when she saw Wei Long rushing out to pick her up, saying that their platoon leader was busy and asked him to come and pick her up.

Peng Jingye was indeed busy, taking a bath.

He came back from beating the blind bear and had been lying in bed to recuperate for several days. He was held down by the military doctor and couldn't get up. His whole body felt rotten. When he heard that Jiang Qiuyue came to him, he immediately jumped out of bed and took a shower. As for the military doctor's orders

, Yes, wait until he meets someone.

When Jiang Qiuyue arrived at the door, Peng Jingye's hair was dripping with water, which reminded her of the same scene the last time she came here. He seemed to be fine, and the wound should be healed.

"I heard that you were injured again, are you okay now?" Jiang Qiuyue was asked to sit down by the bed and asked with concern.

She took out a bag of red dates from the canvas bag, and also carried a bag of shepherd's purse and black fungus in her hand. They are both blood-enhancing ingredients, and she asked him to do some tonic. Recently, he was always injured, so don't damage your body at such a young age. .