The outside was easy to tidy up, so Liu Er's daughter-in-law helped Jiang Qiuyue find a table and a few chairs and put them in the outside as furniture. She also specially found the washstand for the washbasin and placed it behind the door.

There are two small adobe houses on the left and right outside the house. One is used for raising pigs, and the other is used as Jiang Qiuyue's kitchen.

Jiang Qiuyue moved out of the Educated Youth Home, and her working hours and schedule were different. It was not appropriate to have group meals with everyone anymore, so she simply separated and started working alone.

For this reason, her share of the rations was also divided. When the rations were distributed in the future, they would not be counted with the Educated Youth Institute, but would be given directly to her by the team.

Jiang Qiuyue asked Liu Er's wife to find someone to help build an earth stove, and went to the supply and marketing cooperative to find a small iron pot. She also had other oil, salt, soy and vinegar in her space, and took them out and put them in cans and bottles. Said it was from the supply and marketing cooperative.

When the Jiang family's package arrived again, the new stove had been warmed up and turned on.

This time it was so close that Jiang Qiuyue didn't ask Liu Lanhua to make another trip to deliver it to her. After hearing the news, she ran to her house to pick it up.

Since Liu Heping was slapped in the face by Gao Yunmei last time, he went to Gao's house to argue and was scratched several times by Gao's mother, and his face was bloody. He hid back home and felt sad. He probably wouldn't be able to earn a cent if he was busy farming.

Otherwise, Jiang Qiuyue was really worried that he would insist on exchanging things again, but would not exchange them with actual money and food stamps. He would just try to get away with nothing with his words, which would be disgusting.

In the original article, the gentle and noble male protagonist was separated from his family background and material conditions, but his true nature was squeezed out by reality.

The Jiang family sent a lot of things this time, perhaps to compensate for not giving money invoices last time.

A large can of malted milk, a bag of roasted peanuts, maltose, pork breasts, canned fruits, and even a small bag of beef jerky.

The others were a few food stamps and a letter from home.

It was still the eldest brother Jiang Chunhua who wrote the book, saying that the second eldest brother had officially taken over and earned a salary. In addition to the favor activities he had done some time ago, the salary was good, and the two little ones in the family had grown taller, etc.

After closing the door and locking it at night, Jiang Qiuyue lay in her new place, looking at the pile of rare things on the kang that were used for the New Year and festivals for the people here. Various thoughts flashed through her heart, and finally they merged into a sigh.

The next day, she took out the two pickled pig's trotters, wrapped them in oil paper, and wrote a safety letter saying that everything was fine. She said that the pig's trotters were distributed by the village and were stewed with soybeans to help the two younger brothers grow taller. .

After packing the package, she asked the free male educated youth to go to the county town and send the package back to Kyoto for her.

After that, I would feed the piglets and collect firewood. After getting busy, I no longer had time to think about those troublesome things.

However, half a month later, the weather became hotter and hotter, and the piglets in the pig pen began to become lethargic and lacked energy, and the pig food did not taste good.