CHAPTER THREE

Gabrielle (10 years old)

For the past few years, Gabrielle was always in the library, reading books and training magic with Kate. But sometimes, when he is bored, he goes out to take a walk outside the library, avoiding everyone he sees.

But one day, someone sees him sitting under a tree.

"Hey.., what are you doing here?" ?? ask.

Gabrielle turned around and was shoked as he looked at the person who called him. The person was his stepbrother, Kurt, Kurt von Rietsburg, one of the two stepbrothers he has.

How does Gabrielle knows him, it's because Kate told him of everything about the Rietsburg.

"...sitting.." As Gabrielle said this he turned away.

"I know that~~!! What I'm saying is, why are you here!!" Kurt said, slightly annoyed cause of Gabrielle's response.

"I'm..... waiting for someone..." Gabrielle lied.

Kurt just looked at him and was about to say something, when someone cut him off.

"Wha-!!" Kurt.

"Gabrielle!! There you are, let's go!!" A maid came in.

"Kate." Gabrielle said.

The maid Kate, don't seem to see the other person, so when she looked at the person she was shoked, then she quickly bowed down.

"Good afternoon, young master Kurt!!" Kate greeted Kurt, scared.

"I'm sorry but we have to go." Kate hurriedly said and grab Gabrielles hand and then left.

"Huhhhh...??" Kurt was shoked and stunned, he was frozen in his place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days have past, they sometimes meet with each other in the garden, they spent their time knowing each other, but Gabrielle didn't mention that he is his brother.

They became friends after a few days, they talked and played with each other. But Kurt has middle school to attend, so sometimes they can't meet up.

Gabrielle was very happy nonetheless, because his brother is playing and talking with him, it is the most happy moment he had. But every happy moment won't last.

A few days has past, Gabrielle was called by Count Rietsburg, his father.

He is standing in the very person he doubts he would never meet, Count Rietsburg, his father.