Part 7(edited)

Authors pov

Villains appear in the plaza of the U.S.J., led by three mysterious villains. One of them notices that All Might is not among the class. He and the colleague review that All Might was supposed to be teaching the class, according to a schedule procured from the previous day. Eraser Head recognizes that the villains are truly the recent U.A. intruders. One of the villains, Tomura Shigaraki, is disappointed that All Might is absent. He ponders if the Symbol of Peace will arrive after they've murdered the students.

Eraser Head takes charge, ordering Thirteen to evacuate the students and contact U.A. High. Izuku has concerns about Shota fighting against the villains, but Eraser Head reassures him and leaps into battle. A firing squad sets their sights on Eraser Head, but he uses his Quirk to cancel each of theirs out and knocks them out using his capture weapon. The villains quickly recognize him as the pro hero Eraser Head and reveal his Quirk before a mutant-type Quirk using villain confronts him. The villain knows Eraser Head's Quirk can't cancel out his own and attacks. Eraser Head easily counters him by keeping the villain at a distance using the capturing weapon.

Meanwhile, Izuku realizes he underestimated his teacher as Tenya tells his surprised friend to move as they follow Thirteen and Class 1-A in an attempt to evacuate, but the villain Kurogiri stops them by using his warping Quirk. He introduces himself as a member of the League of Villains and discloses that their goal is to kill All Might. Katsuki and Eijiro Kirishima hastily attacked him but to no avail. Before Thirteen can use her Quirk on him, Kurogiri separates the class by warping them into the various simulation zones.

Izuku is transported underwater in the Shipwreck Zone. A shark-like villain attempts to devour him, but he is sent drowning by a kick from Tsuyu. After dispatching the villain, Tsuyu uses her tongue to throw Izuku on the ship and follows close behind with Mineta in tow. They talk about their concerns regarding the villains' plan to kill All Might. Izuku proclaims that it's the class' job to be heroes and protect All Might. Shoto, Katsuki, Eijiro, and several other members of Class 1-A fight back against the villains after being transported into their own respective simulation zones.

You got transported in the middle of the fight aizawa was in."M/n, what are you doing here." Aizawa yelled." I got transported here by some wrop villain." You put your hand in your head, then your shoulder to make sure Burni was still there. He was thank the Lord.

"OK, help me help you, ok?" You nodded when  and activated your quirk. Villain came beside you. You blasted crystals at stopping him from movingyou did the same thing to other Villans.

You made crystal cage for one with red skin he couldn't leave since he can only turn ice into salt not fire.(stupid fucking power but ok 🙄)

Then you hear a loud crack then a yell you saw  aizawa on the floor with a nomu on top of him breaking his limps. You just stood there frozen in fear and anger." Poor eraser Head, you look so helpless with your bones crushed on look even your student looks helpless." He pointed to you looking at him.

The ground started shaking while you were staring at Aizawa crystals popping from
The ground stabbed some villains some crystals even came out for water making deku get out of it not wanting to get stabbed they formed everywhere Others tried their best to get hurt but shit they came out so fast.

You, you weren't even moving you were just looking at Aizawa"M/N STOP IT." Deku yelled trryiny to snap you out of it never worked.

All might came ignoring you.

Iida came back with pros your dad was just not ready for what he was seeing he knew why this was happing your anger got to the best of you he ran toward to ignoring the villains.

"M/N LISTEN TO ME YOU NEED TO SNAP OUT OF IT THEIR TELLING YOU THINGS YOU CAN'T KNOW ABOUT YOURSELF YET NOT UNTIL YOUR OLDER." Your dad yelled what did he mean by telling you what you didn't know, yet.He was moving the spike while running

You finally snapped out of it, and the crystals disappeared with you breathing heavily

You were coughing hard like something was choking you like something  was telling you,'I'm not finish telling you the truth'

You stopped coughing when you felt your body go cold. Blood came from your mouth making your dad start to cry. Opening your eyes you looked at your dad and said" Who's Hanako ?" they passed out

It was all...his...fault.

The doctor arrived taking you all your friends was sacred are you gonna die they hoped not well Yuna hoped so.