Part 2(edited)

Authors P.O.V

It was the end of school, and you were on your way home. When your phone started to ring taking your phone from your pocket looking at the message it was a text from Shoto. You read the text.

Shoto: I was wondering if you would like to come for dinner today.

You: Sure, I would love that what time?

Shoto: 4:30 would be nice. I will text you the address so you can know where to go.

You: Okay, see you soon, bye

Once you got done texting, shoto you went home to get dressed to take a warm shower you got out of the shower 20 minutes later you saw the time 4:20 was the time." Crap I'm going to be late!" You hurried up to dry. You put on pants with a strawberry shirt. You left the house and called an Uber. You brought Bruni with you since he had separation anxiety.

Time skip

You got to the house. You looked at the house, and it was clean. It looked very beautiful to you. Stop admiring the house, and walk towards the door you knocked on. You waited patiently for someone to open the door, and the door finally opened, revealing a girl with white hair, and some bits of red she looked at you she smiled." You must be Shoto's friend. M/n nice to meet you. I'm Fuyumi Todoroki!" Fuyumi holds her hand out. You shook her hand."It's nice to meet you too. may I come in?" Fuyumi moved out of the way, letting you in. You took your shoes off.

You looked at the inside of the house it was so pretty, just like the outside you saw you noticed Shoto walking towards you." Shoto!" Shoto looked at he was happy that you were here but never showed in. he just kept a blank face like he always does." I'm glad you could make it on time. My father doesn't like people who are late."Shoto grabbed your hand and led you to the table.

The food was already there. You sat on your knees just like the other did.' What's taking his dad so long to get ready?' Soon, Endeavor came to the table after 2 minutes of sitting on their knees.

" My apologies for taking so long to take care of something so Shoto, this is...friend?" Endeavor didn't expect Shoto to have a friend." Yes, Father, this is M/n." Shoto said.

Natsou was eye fucking you he looked away when you caught him staring." M/n I have a question why are your eyes white and also how do you get your hair so long and silky?!

"Well, I was born with this condition called byltoma it's very rare only me and my grandma have it I can still see it just makes people think I'm blind or a spirit but I'm neither- for my hair it's a secret 😉"

Fuyumi nodded shoto started to feel a sudden feeling of jealousy why? Why did he feel so? Jealous?

"What's your quirk, M/n?" Endeavor asked." My quirk is called Ivory Crystal my crystals are white I can crystallize my skin and heal " You explained your quirk, giving an example while doing it. Endeavor seemed a little impressed by your quirk.

"That's an interesting quirk." Endeavor said

"What about your father? What does he do?" Endeavor asked." Oh my dad, he's a pro like you he's mostly like a Pro Hero eraser he's in the shadows. I get the crystals from him from him." You said Endeavor nodded.

mini time skip

After dinner, you were getting ready to leave when Natsou stopped you" Hey so are you and my brother a... thing." It took you a minute to realize what he said"NONOMEANDHIMAREJUSTFRIENDSNOTHINGMORE." He chuckled at you then stopped"Here's my number call me stop anytime." Natsou winked at you then left Shoto appeared and he heard the whole thing.

Shoto walked you out."I hope to see you at U.A. soon bye m/n."Shoto said as you got in the car.