Chapter 33: Drexath's Treason

Comenzar desde el principio

He cannot walk much he decides to remain there until he is able to walk or fly again until someone came in close by, he looks to someone that is walking close by the lake towards him and is an old man with an white elegant uniform he never seen before, boots a white cape and has grey elegant haircut and a bear and has his hands clasp on his back as he is walking towards Drexath.

Drexath: (Growled at the man) Who are you!?

Strange Old Man: (Stopped close to him) (Low tone with elegancy) Easy Vylerian

Strange Old Man: (Stopped close to him) (Low tone with elegancy) Easy Vylerian. You went through a lot....

Drexath: Back off! I don't know who you are human!

Strange Old Man: No need for hostility tho.... Im someone you could trust.

Drexath: Then who you are??

Strange Old Man: (Walking in front of him hands clasp still without looking at him) My name is Elvan..... Drexath. Im the currently custodian of this world.

Drexath: Custodian of this world?? And how do you know my name???

Strange Old Man: Ive seen lots of things.... Im the Overseer of Dracoria and im here to give you this warning for you.

Drexath: You dar-

Strange Old Man: Dare am I?? Yes! Yes, I dare to give dragons like you warnings and heres one.... Draco is a threat to all life in Dracoria but more threats will come soon after him.

Drexath: Like what kind of threat he is then?

Strange Old Man: He is corrupted by dark powers from our ancient oldest enemy. The artifact he touched its influenced heavily by the galactic threat known as The Darkness. Vile corrupters and destructors of life in our universe.

Drexath: The Darkness??? I never heard of such a fairytale like that!

Strange Old Man: (Chuckled) Aaah.... Dragons in Dracoria are sooo.....Naive and innocent... is like errant children's not wanting to see the truth because their arrogance.

Drexath: HEY! I DON'T KNHMMM!!! (Elvan zipped his mouth as he can't talk like a force has lock him and now his body he is completely frozen)

Strange Old Man: (Hands still clasped on his back) You know... maybe I was wrong... some dragons in Dracoria might be smart to look at the truth.... But some are just to blind to think they are superior and knows everything.... Im going to show you what Draco is capable of doing soon. (He lift his hand and showed him the future in Drexath's mind)

He is seeing Draco corrupting dragons and all life around firewall is becoming corrupted and turn into monstrosities never seen before and so alien. Once he done with the vision, Drexath is in terror.

Drexath: (Shaking in fear)

Strange Old Man: (Hand gesture)

Drexath: (Breathing air as his mouth is unlocked) AAghaAA!!!!! (Breathing hard) WHAT WAS THAT!?!