The following day, Arjun was hard at work on the farm as the sun colored the sky in shades of orange and pink

The following day, Arjun was hard at work on the farm as the sun colored the sky in shades of orange and pink. In order to make sure that everything was in perfect order for Priya, he had been working nonstop from sunrise until night. He was giving the land that meant so much to them both his love and dedication with every drop of sweat. Priya stood back and examined him, her heart swollen with love and pride. She had been tremendously moved by her husband's unshakable devotion. She appreciated Arjun more and more as time went on since she understood that he was taking these actions to make their life as lovely and pleasant as possible. The presence of Preeti, Priya's mother, who also witnessed the work being done, made her satisfied. "Mujhe kehna hoga, priya, tumhaara jeevanasaathi bahut achcha hai. Arjun ka aapake prati samarpan aur sneh adbhut hai(I have to say, Priya, you have a really good spouse. The dedication and affection Arjun has for you are simply amazing.)" "Main yah hamesha se jaanta tha, Mama(I've always known that, Mom)", Priya responded, nodding and beaming. "Vah na keval mere pati hain, balki vah mere jeevan ka pyaar bhi hai. Mujhe prasann karne ke liye vah akash aur prithvi ko hila dega(Not only is he my husband, but he is also the love of my life. To make me happy, he would shake the heavens and the earth.)" Arjun paused briefly before looking across the field at Priya. They shared an unspoken agreement and a silent commitment to one another for all of their lives. The farm started to change as the day gave way to night, becoming a stunning, blooming scene that reflected the care and labor Arjun had put into it. Preeti observed with increasing pride as well; the love Arjun had for her daughter had moved her deeply.

"You're a remarkable young man, Arjun," she stated, "aur aap na keval mere damad ban gae hai, balki har maayane mein mere bete bhi ban gae hai(and you've become not just my son-in-law but also my son in every way that matters

"You're a remarkable young man, Arjun," she stated, "aur aap na keval mere damad ban gae hai, balki har maayane mein mere bete bhi ban gae hai(and you've become not just my son-in-law but also my son in every way that matters.)" Even though Arjun was still working hard, he couldn't help but smile that tugged at his lips. All of this was being done for Priya, the love of his life, and for the family that had become his own. His heart grew larger as he worked on the farm because he knew that the happiness and love he had with Priya made every sweat drop and strained muscle worth it. Raj had always been beloved by the Joshi family, so when he unexpectedly returned from college with Jenny, everyone was taken aback. Confusion erupted as they entered the Joshi home, and Raj and Jenny came under severe examination.Vinod was the first to express his disbelief and rage. "Yah ladaki kaun hai Raj? Yahaan kya ho raha hai(Who is this girl, Raj? What is going on here?)" Outraged and unable to comprehend the circumstances, his face twisted in fury. Raj halted before inhaling deeply. "Dad, jab hum paheli baar kolej mein mile to mujhe Jenny se pyaar ho gaya. Main apani poori jindagi usake saath bitaana chaahata hoon(I fell in love with Jenny when we first met in college. I want to spend my entire life with her.)" The impact of Raj's declaration struck inside, and the room erupted into alarming silence. The unexpected learning stunned everyone. Standing next to Raj, Jenny observed the Joshi family members' perplexed expressions.