~S1:E05-Big Time Love Song~

Start from the beginning

"I'd say you should screw the brother-sister relationship and have a go at Kendall" she smirked.

"I'd say you're insane! that's as if I dated a real biological brother. I couldn't!" I said, and she shrugged.

"then do the right thing and pick the obvious choice." she said.

"which would be just not forcing myself to fall for one of the boys and just be happy as their friend which I currently am?" I said.

"nope, James!" she said and I rolled my eyes, deciding to ignore the girl.

"hey! Emma, you might deny it now because bla bla it's too early in your storybook, but trust me when I say I know what your type is and I know James is it! you like an ego, you like arrogance, you like a guy just like that!" she said and I simply shushed her, grabbing my songbook so I could be busy and she could leave me alone.

just then, I started fixing the big time love song my dad asked me to write, as I did every day since I first began writing it. it had to be done today, and all the lyrics were pretty much there but I needed it to be perfect.

one thing I was struggling with was the melody, and I hoped that was something my father could find. I initially imagined it as a fast paced song, but my father then told me it needed to be slow.

so I'll let him figure it out.

***

3rd person POV

***

back in apartment 2-J, the boys had a similar conversation to the one the two girls shared.

"you cannot convince us you don't like her" Logan said to his long haired best friend.

"I don't! what makes you think that?" he shot back, and his friends laughed.

"you shouting she will be mine every time she leaves the room after doing so much as looking at you" Carlos said.

"you getting stiff whenever she even slightly touches you" Kendall said.

"you constantly openly hitting on her, I mean come on dude!" Logan stressed.

"that doesn't mean anything!" the boy defended himself.

"you can deny it all you want, James" Carlos began.

"but we've been friends for long enough to know when you're lying" Logan continued.

"and right now, we can tell you're not being truthful" Kendall said.

the boy simply scoffed.

"I mean, you two practically cuddled the whole time we were in the school of Rocque!" the blond added, and Logan pointed to him.

"she was tired and she laid on my shoulder, okay? she did it with Carlos too! and Kendall when we watched movies in her apartment!" their friend defended, and Kendall gave him a smirk.

"okay, that is true" Logan began.

"and yes, while it might be normal for her to do those things, what's not normal is for you to act the way you act. when's the last time you got nervous around a girl that wasn't famous popstar Nicole!?" Kendall added.