Jax x fem reader 💜🥕

I'm absolutely in love with him. All I have to say.

Requested by inotlillyXC THANK YOU FOR UR REQUEST

You were on your daily walk around the 'circus,' to keep your mind busy, all though, as each day passes you feel as if you're running out of thoughts. I mean, nothing was new here anyways. You somehow ended up in this big hall, except that wasn't new either. You walked into it, just you and your thoughts, that is until.

Click

Without any warning, you were blinded. Someone must've turned off the lights. It took you a second to process what just happened.

"No, oh no." You looked around, hoping to find a source of light. "No no no no noo." The memories came flooding back. You aimlessly ran around with your hands in front of you, feeling for anything. Is this what death felt like? Were you finally dead and out of the digital world? You could hear your own heart beat, each second it would pound faster. You couldn't catch your own breath, you gasped and gasped for air. Well shit. After a good minute of mindless running, you crashed into a solid object and fell onto the ground. You could see again. Of course, in front of you was the tall, purple rabbit, Jax. Next to the light switch. He looked at you with his usual expression.

"Oh, there you are y/n, I wonder where you have gone." He scoffed.

"Jax? What the hell?! You @&$%!" Your loud insult was censored. You gripped onto the floor.

"What? I thought nobody was in here, cause y'know. You're a nobody." He scoffed again then walked away. Leaving you speechless. How could he do that? Sure, he picked on almost everyone, but you hated how he had absolutely no remorse for you. You wiped your tears, then walked off.

Later

As you were sitting around, just you and your thoughts again. You saw Jax walk up to you, with his hands behind his back. You turned your head, avoiding eye contact with him.

"What do you want?" You annoyingly asked.

"Hey y/n, I just wanted to uh, let you know I'm sorry?" You we're surprised by this, was he okay? He never acted like this. He pulls out a bouquet of flowers. One of them accidentally spraying you with water.

"Wow... very funny. Actually, SO funny I forgot to laugh!" You exclaimed, getting up to move somewhere else. He grabs onto your arm.

"Wait!"

"What."

"Just a, chance maybe? I'm for real sorryyyy." He shakes your arm. You looked a way for a bit to think about it.

"Fine, but it's gonna take a LOT more than that for me to forgive you."

a/n SORRY ABT THE WAIT BESTIES I WAS QUITE BUSY 🫶🫶 I LOVED WRITING THIS