•Chapter 11•

An unwelcoming silence took over everyone, soon getting interrupted by you speaking up.

"We lost him to them! We...we fucking lost him..we couldn't save him." You yelled out, playing your role as accordingly as you could. You were starting to become more comfortable with lying to your peers and portraying a character that had them convinced you were their friend, and not their enemy.

It's becoming easier for you, even though you hadn't even been working with the league for that long. Betraying them didn't seem so bad as it did at first, but you couldn't quite understand why you were suddenly adapting to your traitorous persona so well.

Maybe it was something driving you to become this way, maybe not.

The only people you'd genuinely have a hard time betraying would be Ochaco and Mina. Those were the only two people you would genuinely make an effort to hang out with, but then again you were closer to Ochaco than you were to Mina.

Breathtaking blue flames were eating away at the forest, which was the leftovers of the leagues attack.

Tokoyami placed a hand on your shoulder in a comforting manner, trying to let you know that it would be okay. Of course it would be okay on your end, but not on their ends.

"Hey, don't worry (l/n). Everything will be okay, I'm sure the pro heros will find him and get him back." He said to you, trying to give you some sort of hope.

"But...what if they don't? I mean, do you really think that they'll be able to even find their location? They've already been having trouble finding them, so what makes you think they'll be able to find the league now?" You fake sobbed, pretending to worry.

Tokoyami went silent for a bit, not quite sure how to respond. He let out a sigh, before finally responding. "All we can do is hope and have faith that the heroes will get him back."

•Time Skip•

Bakugo sat restrained in the leagues hideout.

"Dabi, release his restraints." Shigaraki ordered. The scarred man looked back at the leader, a look of confusion on his face. "Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know." Dabi pointed out. "It's fine. We need to treat him like an equal since we're scouting him. Besides, you can tell if you'll win or not if you fight in this situation, right, UA student?" The leader responded, glancing at Bakugo.

Dabi paused for a moment, then spoke up again. "Twice, you do it." He mumbled. "What, me? No way!" Twice objected. The burnt man rolled his eyes. "Do it." He groaned. "Aw, man!" Twice sighed, walking over to Bakugo.

"I do apologize for using such forceful methods. But please understand that we are not just a mob trying to commit crimes." Mr Compress spoke. Bakugo stayed silent while Twice was releasing his restraints while the villains were talking.

"Even though our situations differ, everyone here has been restricted and suffered because of people...rules...and heroes. I'm sure you also-" Shigaraki's words were cut off by Bakugo finally shoving Twice out of the way and taking a blast right at Shigaraki's face. The pale hand attached to his face had fallen off, hitting the floor.

"I listened quietly to your endless talking. Idiots can't get to the point, so they're always talking for a long time," the blonde continued. "basically, you mean 'we wanna harass people, so please join us' right? Don't bother. I want to win like All Might. No matter what anyone says, that will never change!" Bakugo proudly stated.

Shigaraki picked up the hand and put it back on his face. Silence filled the league, before the leader spoke up again. "Kurogiri, Compress, make him go to sleep again." He scoffed. Mr Compress mumbled something about how bad of a listener Bakugo was, and walked over to the UA student.

"If you want me to listen to you, then get on your knees and die!" The blonde snapped.

While all of this was happening, Toga was in her own train of thoughts. Of course she was still paying attention to what was going on, but she was more intrigued with her own thoughts.

I miss (y/n), I really wish they could have been here right now.

She sighed, wondering why you couldn't drop the traitor act and just join the league for good. She knew it was in the leagues best interest to have a traitor, but she selfishly wanted you to just quit and be with her all the time.

You were just so cute to her, she wanted to stab you.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "Hello? This is a pizza delivery." The voice on the other side of the door spoke. Everyone was silent, nobody remembered ordering pizza.

There door busted open, All Might appearing on the other end. "Kurogiri, gate!" Shigaraki shouted, panic flooding through him. Before Kurogiri could do anything, branches of wood binded all of the villains to the wall.

"A tree? What the hell? Easy.." Dabi grumbled, his body setting fire. Before the blue flames could actually do any damage, Gran Torino kicked him in the head hard, knocking the burnt villain out.

Toga was trying to wiggle out of the branches, but her attempts weren't doing her any good. "Tree man! Stop pulling me! Push!!" Twice shouted, struggling against the wood.

"I'm sure you were scared, you did good bearing it. It's fine now, young man." All Might told Bakugo. "I wasn't scared! Not even close, damn it!" The blonde protested. All Might chuckled at his response.

Meanwhile...

You had agreed to help rescue Bakugo with some other classmates. Well, you weren't actually going to try to help rescue him. You were actually trying to make sure thay they didn't save him. They didn't need to know that, though.

You all had picked out tacky disguises in order to cover your identity so you didn't get in any trouble. You all were about to put your plan into action, you weren't quite sure how you were going to get in the way of their plans without revealing you as the traitor, though.

•Time skip•

So they saved Bakugo. You really did try your best to make sure that didn't happen, and you were completely positive it wouldn't, but it did. You had even been hyping yourself up, thinking 'oh yeah, this is the first mission that I helped in. The league definitely can't do anything without me' but you were wrong. You were actually currently planning on throwing your own pity party because of how disappointed you were in yourself.

You couldn't even imagine how the league would have thought, you were actually scared to see them again. Especially Shigaraki, he'd probably disintegrate you as soon as he'd lay eyes on you again.

You hoped that atleast Toga would be on your side.

A/n: hey guys! ik I haven't posted in like forever, but a new chapter I'd finally out. I feel so bad bc yall have been asking for a new chapter for awhile now😭

I'll try to get as many chapters as I can out.

-Collette🫶