familiar faces

- Duncan's POV -
I hate this hellhole.
Push comes to shove I probably would skip all my classes like I did last year, but my mom went in full demon mode and had a breakdown.
Anyway, I went to go see my same friends from last year.
Geoff, Bridgette, Heather, and DJ.
I would talk to my girlfriend, Gwen, but she's been getting kind of annoying and she was probably talking to Trent.

"Dude have you heard of the new girl?" Geoff asked.
"I heard she was hella hot" I said.
"Is that her?" Bridgette said, pointing at the petite latina.
She had beautiful brown hair, white painted nails, and a gorgeous face.
She had a great body and a nice butt, but overall she was pretty hot.
Okay I feel a bit guilty for saying this but.. fuck.
She was really hot.

"Heard the name was Courtney. Courtney Satella." Heather said.
"Cute! We should invite her to lunch with us today!" Bridgette responded.
"Yeah I would love that.." I said, staring at her and probably checking her out.
"Woah there Mr. Loverboy you've got a girlfriend" Heather said.
"Hey, I wasn't going there, even though I could.." I replied
"Even if you DID I doubt she would ever like you" Heather said, rolling her eyes then laughing.
"Wanna bet?" I said smirking, then walking towards her.

"Hey hottie" I said, grabbing her chin and grinning, pinning her with one arm against the locker.
It was obvious to see she was blushing pretty hardcore, obviously not looking at me in my eye although she said "As if" and wafted my hand away.
"Then look me in my eye" I said lifting her jaw up and getting really close to her.

The bell rung, indicating it was time to go to class.
"Ugh get off me! I'm gonna be late for class!" She said.
"Well do you know your way?" I asked
"Not really, so I can't be wasting my time talking to you" She said, looking around.
"Chillax drama queen.. I'll take you. What's your first class?" I said, taking my hand off the locker, grinning.
"Ugh fine. Its Honors English 11.. You know.. With Mr. Don?" She said
"Must be fun. Come on!" I said, grabbing her wrist. She flinched for no reason but then I brought her to her class.
"See you later?" I asked.
"Yeah.. uh what's your name?" She asked.
"See you later, Courtney Satella" I said giggling, then giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.
What a babe.. I hope she doesn't let Gwen know.