Chapter 7 The Mansion

Start from the beginning

"Was it that bad?" Puck asked floating into my face.

"Just help me up." I said extending my arm.

One of the maids came towards me and helped me up. It was the red head...

"Red." I said completely forgetting her name, she beautiful though.

" I said completely forgetting her name, she beautiful though

"I am Ram." She said bowing her head slightly.

"I am Rem." The blue haired one said bowing slightly aswell.

"I am Y/N," I greeted back. "Sorry about not giving a good first impression." I chuckled nervously.

"It seems our guest does have some manners." Ram said staring me up and down.

"So it seems sister." Rem agreed as she did the same, but with a lot more suspicion.

You know I wouldn't have picked up on the suspsicion in both their eyes had I not been training with Reinhard, Felix and Emrie for the past month.

"Twins, you know my grandmother and aunt were twins." I hummed in thought, "Not identical like you two kinda are, but still twins."

"It seems he is confuses us with his family." Ram said as she grabbed her sister's hands.

"A truly weird guest lady Emilia has brought back." Rem said and I just sighed.

Lovely maids, really. Let's hope I can avoid dying seeing as their seems to be no Subaru. Don't like the car brand anyways.

.

.

This guest Lady Emilia has brought back is.... interesting. He has this strange book that gives me an uneasy feeling.

First impressions he didn't seem like anything special, but then again first impressions were him bolting out of the carriage as after tentacles retracted back into the strange book and then letting loose the contents of his stomach upon the lawn.

But once he collected himself he did seem like he had the basic instincts of a warrior down. Atleast posture wise and physically.

Physically he seems well built. Weird red tattoos cover his right arm, and his left arm is scared near the wrist.

Currently his back was to me as he greeted Lord Roswaal. Stark (H/C) hair that covered the back of his neck.

"Formal introductions then it seems." He sighed and did a light bow. "My name is Y/N Abedne apprentice to Reinhard Van Astrea, pleasure to make your aquaintance Lord Mathers."

Apprentice to the Sword Saint?!

"Ooooh my~ to what do I owe this pleasure?" Roswaal asked looking at Y/N cautiously.

"Well he's here because of me." Emilia said sheepishly, "We should sit down before we explain what happened."

"Veryy~ well then." Roswaal said. "Come right on in~"