Chapter 13 - Bullet & Mara work it out.

Start from the beginning

Doc stepped up and said "Does anyone have any injuries or aches that need attention?"

"Do you have a salve for burns?" Candace asked. She had been the last one that Hank had allowed a bath in his quarters.

"Yes." Doc said.

"Could I have some please?" Candace asked and Doc nodded then turned to lead her to the clinic.

"I'll help get them dresses." Jasmine said as everyone began to walk down the hall towards the clinic. "Snoop, can you find out what sizes Bubba wears and get his stuff, please?"

"Sure." Snoop said.

"Jasmine? Can Bubba and I stay together?" Julia asked.

"Of course." Jasmine replied. "We just need to know your sizes. I need to know all of your sizes. They provide a shift dress like this and panties for us ladies and.........." Jasmine started but then realized she didn't know what was provided for the men.

"Men get a set of lightweight sweat pants, a t-shirt and boxers to wear." Snoop said and then was so glad when Vie showed up to help.

"Brigett is our resident shopping addict. She can either get your sizes and order you clothes online or the women will take you shopping. The club provides two changes of clothes and everyone is required to do their own laundry.

This is not a hotel and you are expected to keep your own quarters clean and tidy. Clean sheets have been put on the beds but when you need them changed, just put them outside the door along with your towels and the prospects will collect them.

There are clean sheets and extra towels in a closet behind the bathroom door along with extra rolls of toilet paper and other toiletries. If there is something you need that has not already been supplied, just let a prospect know and they will get it for you." Vie said. "Unless anyone has questions that can't wait until tomorrow, I'm going to bed."

Noone said anything so Vie left them to it.

"Jasmine, how long have you been here?" Julia asked once Vie was gone.

"I got here three nights ago. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. For now, go get a shower and then go eat. I'm sure they are wanting to clean up the kitchen because the cook has to be up at 5 am to start breakfast. Believe me when I say, your days of hot pockets are over. Their cook is just a kid but man can he cook!" Jasmine said.

Everyone was amazed at how nice the rooms were but soon, everyone was in their room so Jasmine and Snoop went to find clothes for them.

As soon as they were alone, Snoop asked "Jasmine?"

"Yes?" she replied.

"Will you come stay in my room with me? We don't have to do anything if you are not ready but I'd like it if you would move in with me." Snoop asked and then held his breath.

"Yes. I was hoping you would ask." Jasmine said. "Snoop?"

"Yes?" He smiled at her.

"Is it too early for me to say I love you?" Jasmine asked, as she peeked at him through her lashes, then began to giggle when his mouth dropped open and his eyes got huge. He stuck his finger in his ear and shook it a few times and then he looked like a fish out of water for a second before he scooped her up and kissed her.

"It's never too soon to admit that you love someone. I was just waiting until ..........well I was trying not to overwhelm you and rush you into anything but I felt it the minute I first saw you. To be honest I wasn't sure what I was feeling because I've never loved anyone before but if this is what love feels like then all I can say is Wow! What a wonderful feeling!" Snoop seemed to babble as he swung her around then kissed her again.