Roadside Cafe

"What a peculiar cafe" some people say on the streets of London.

Despite it being empty, it is quite popular. Rumor has it that once a while, a cute waiter comes around from time to time and serves customers.

He had brown messy hair, brown eyes, and fair white skin. Despite being a man, he acted and seemed feminine quite often, getting the attention of a few men and even women around the area.

He was clumsy, but he knew how to interact with the guests, and even had fun conversing with them as he worked.

The cafe would be empty most of the time, but once the waiter comes in, it starts getting more and more customers as the day goes by. Apparently, he only comes when he is in need of money.

However that's not the only thing that makes this person peculiar.

He is often rumored to smell incredible. It is a bit of a creepy rumor started by the men in the area, but I had experienced it once as well.

If I were to describe it (along with how others described it as well), he smells like the tea. Not just one kind, but he smells EXACTLY like the tea being served that day as a special.

I don't think it's a coincidence either, knowing his name is also Tea.

The cafe owner has also said that he blends these teas himself, as he is an expert on it. His blends are delicious, so much so some people are offering to buy it from him, but he often refuses, as he finds tea making a very relaxing hobby for him, and doing it for money might ruin it.

Lately Tea hasn't been around, but I'll be waiting. I'm pretty interested in teamaking myself, as I work as a bartender, and his blends are out of this world. I'd like to learn some of his techniques.

I'll be here, Roadside Cafe.