°•✧009; Dark Druid✧•°

Magsimula sa umpisa

"...what?" Phoebe asks after a long pause, noticing the look on Cora's face.

"One of them is here, right now." Cora then says in a whisper.

Inside the gym, Aiden was fighting with Cora, him aggressively attacking the Beta, he then went to slash her, rendering her into the worse condition that she was in.

Before he could do any more damages, he felt his self being quickly thrown across the gym, knocking down a couple of materials.

The Alpha didn't quite see who it was, since it came at him so fast, like an invisible force.

Aiden heavily breaths out, angrily glaring up at the Vampire, who just smirks at him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to knock you down." Phoebe sarcastically says with a smile.

Phoebe then turned away from him, her going towards her cousin, who seemed in a terrible condition.

"Oh, Coco." Phoebe whispers concerningly.

Phoebe then sat down next to Cora, her placing the Werewolf's head on her shoulder, her biting into her wrist, then placing it into Cora's mouth, making her drink down the blood, so she can heal herself quicker.

Aiden was seen growling lowly, him getting ready to attack Phoebe, but then was held back by Ethan, restraining him.

"She came at me!" Aiden defensively says.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave them until the next Full Moon, you're not supposed to touch either of them!" Ethan scolds.

Ethan then dragged Aiden out of the gym like an angered parent, Aiden groaning out, stumbling after his brother.

Phoebe caresses Cora's dark brown hair, her seeing the wounds on her healing.

Cora then quickly got up as well as did Phoebe.

"Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? What were you thinking, going after then?" Stiles disapprovingly looks at the Hale.

Cora angrily glares at Stiles, Scott and Lydia. "I did it for Boyd! None of you were doing anything!"

"We're trying-." Scott tries to say.

"And you're failing! You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers thinking you can save everyone, all you really do is show up late, finding bodies of people that are already dead!" Cora snapped.

Cora then furiously glares at them, her then storming out of the gym.

Phoebe sympathetically and apologetically smiles at Scott, noticing how Cora's words affected him.

"Um, uh, i should–––go with her." Phoebe awkwardly smiles, her then going after her cousin.

"I'm gonna get them home." Stiles then says, him quickly going after them.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

At the Sheriff's station, Stiles, Cora and Phoebe was seen with the Sheriff, Stiles making a decision to tell his father everything, having the realization that his father would get taken and he needed the help of both of the Hales.

"Derek and Scott are Werewolves?!" Stilinski asks overwhelmed.

"Yes!" Stiles exclaims.

"And Kate Argent was a Werewolf?" Stilinski confusingly asks.

"Hunter–––that's purple, Hunter." Stiles corrects, pointing at the crime board.

"Allison, as well as her father, also BeeBee's mother." Cora states.