XXI - gallagher

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

ch. 21 > umbrella academy on full volume

 21 > umbrella academy on full volume

"

we will keep it forever dearie."

"just like a kid!

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The door slammed shut behind us as Lynn flat tired herself to remove her shoes. The taxi ride home was a little awkward, everything right now was a little awkward.

"I don't think we ever established it." Said Lynn, almost out of the blue. I raised an eyebrow. "Established what?"

"Are we dating? Because sometimes being together and dating don't mean the same thing." Her back was to me as she washed her hands in the sink.

"Hm," I hummed, thinking about it. "I guess we didn't establish it." I pulled my sleeves over my hands and yanked my jacket off.

"So then what, are we boyfriend girlfriend?" Lynn shook her hands dry and placed them impatiently on her hips. I laughed at the sight.

"Yeah, we are boyfriend girlfriend." I grinned hard, walking over to her. I placed my hands on her waist line and pushed my lips against hers, letting my eyes close.

"I'd pick you in a sky full of stars." I said, inches from her face when I broke the kiss. She giggled at my cutsey line. "What?" I grinned back at her.

"You already said that!" She observed, laughing. "Oh shush, I'm repeating it because it's true!" I swiped her cheek with my thumb before placing another kiss on it.

"We should write it in the book!" Lynn exclaimed, turning around to search for something. I raised another eyebrow before laughing curiously.

"Write what in the books? And also, what book?" Lynn turned to me with a fake shocked look. "You know the book. The book!" She annunciated the "the" differently.

"Okay! I'll pretend like I know what you're talking about." I settled. I loved her little quirks, and the things she enjoyed doing.

"Aha!!" She exclaimed. "Here!" She swiped the notepad that had the name of the hotel at the bottom of it, as well as the pen that accented it.

"Green Stacey and Aidan
Gallagher, heart, ten, slash, twelve, slash, 2023, three, fifty-one, p-m!!" She repeated quietly to herseld as she wrote. I looked at her habdwriting, which was messy, but completelg matched her personality.

"There! Official record stating that we started dating this day at this time!" She proudly held up her work of art. I held it to view and giggled. "I love it." I placed a kiss on her cheek. "We will keep it forever, dearie." She gasps and smiles. "Just like a kid!" I ruffle her head playfully.

We placed the notepad on the counter for now. I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the couch. "Why don't we do cuddling right this time, since you know, we're offical!" I made a playful mocking tone. She laughed and agreed.

"Netflix again I say." Lynn declared. "Your pick, Lynn." I sat down with her, letting my arm around her shoulder. She fiddled the remote before stumbling on Umbrella Academy.

"Oooooh," she playfully said. "This is my pick!" I playfully groan. "You're really going to make me watch myself?" I asked. She pressed play without any hesitation and cuddled into my chest.

"Maybe you can give me behind the scenes info as the scene comes up! And besides, I never actually watched it." I placed a fake shocked expression on my face and my hand to my chest.

"Wow, you are so mean! This show is my career!" I laughed, letting her settle back into my chest. The Netflix intro played before we let it run and play, of course on full volume.