Chapter 3 - Lucas

Start from the beginning

"It was good" I actually don't want to explain every detail to him. Why? One, he's just going to make fun of me. Two, he's not mom. I want to be open to mom and mom only. 

"We're actually together now" I added. 

"It has just been 5 days, and you're in a relationship already?" he asked surprisingly. 

"Yeah..." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear. After that, I raced to my room. I pulled out my phone and texted Luke.

Me: Hi

Lucas: Sup babe?

Me: Just got home. Mom's out for a week tho. Sucks.

Lucas: aw it's ok baby. I'll try to come visit there for a while to comfort you (;

Me: you are too sweet, Lukey. :)

Lucas: I know. (;

Me: Well, I gotta sleep now. Goodnight, luke. See you on Monday :**

Lucas: Bye baby. I love you

Okay. I lied. I would probably just get dressed in my usual night clothes and just think about stuff until I fall asleep. I did so.

'I'm in a relationship with Lucas, one of the most popular guys in school. He makes my stomachs feel all tingly whenever he looks at me. My face becomes red and hot whenever he laughs. He just makes me feel so loved.' I thought to myself. 

I kept rubbing my eyes and opening them just to see if everything that just happened a while ago was true. I really hoped it does. And after all those rambling words in my head, I went to sleep.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

I woke up. It's Saturday. It's 8am. That means I have 5 hours to prepare for my part-time job. Oh, you didn't know that? Okay. I work at a cafe. Just a regular old cafe. I work part-time there for 3 years up and counting. Yes, a waitress. So, why do I work there? I know my parents are trying so hard to work, I mean they even barely see me just for the sake of us. Trust me, I love them because of that. But that was not the problem at all. I'm working because I don't want to trouble them both. I want to work for my own. I want them to rest. I want them to spend time with me and my brother. That's how much I love them and I swear I will look forward to see my dad again. 

"Good morning, shorty" as always. 

"Morning, Josh" I replied with a sleepy voice.

"So, explain to me why again should I not be the one to work?" he asked. My face became pale. I decided for him not to work, even though he's way older than me. 

"Because I want you to finish college. I mean college is pretty tough, you know. It would be hard for you if you had a part-time job" I stated. He nodded in understanding. I'm just glad that he accepts my opinion. 

As I eat through my breakfast, my brother stood up declaring "Okay. But if I finished studies and you're the college one here, I'll make sure that you should quit your job and I'll work for you. Got that?" He winked at me. Sometimes, he might be a monster, but he's also a sweetheart. I blushed a little at that and nodded.

-

I finished working. It's already 7pm and dark. Since the cafe was so close to my house, I clearly just walk home. I'm actually stressed. Every time after finishing work, my mind goes BOOM! I can't think straight at all. I looked down the road as I watched my steps. When I finally gone to cross the road, that's where I saw. A bright light coming towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah! What a cliffhanger, huh? Haha okay. I know what you all are thinking, a girlxgirl but the girl is in a relationship with the guy and being all sweet sweet to him, AND! No POV for Laura. I know it might be boring at first, but I promise you, if I get to the point already, it would just be enough to make only 7 chapters. I swear. HAHA! So yeah, I'll try to make the story longer as it should be. But since I'm a beginner at this, I would just probably make like 13 or 15 or 20 at least. So yeah, this is the 3rd update. I'll make Chapter 4 on the weekends, might upload it next or next 2 weeks. Busy at school guys, hello? Thank you for reading, hope you all enjoyed. :)