My girl

Mother!LarissaWeems & TeenageDaughter!Reader

"I'm sure it's not that big of a deal sweetheart." Larissa caresses your face in her hands as she spoke to you in a calming tone, both of you in front of the fireplace.
"Not that big of a deal? Mum you should know what I'm going through, you've been through it as well!" You say.
"Shh now my girl." Larissa chuckles putting a finger on your lips, you frown, but she hugs you tight.

"You're growing up too fast my sweet girl." Larissa sighs.
"Mum I can't breathe.. and don't change the topic." You mumble, not really minding of the hug that suffocated you it was just your mother showing her affection.
"I know, I know.."
You look at her, sadness in your eyes.

"She talks about him so much and always spends her time with Wednesday. We're close and now we're drifting apart. And whenever I get to hang with her all she talks about is him or Wednesday and.. I just, I don't know.." You mutter. Larissa chuckles at you.
"Never thought I'm falling for my best friend.."
"I was too late." Larissa starts which made you look at her in curiosity.
"I hinted out the obvious but sometimes, you'll just have to do it while you still can. Me? I'm afraid I'm too late. But you? You can still talk to her cause you know. In one moment she'll be there and besides there's still time, till eventually she's gone and found another." Larissa tells.

You sigh.
"Enid has my whole heart."
Larissa smiles. She said the same thing to herself years ago about Morticia.
"Morticia has my whole heart."
"Why don't you go talk to her okay? Get your feelings for her off your chest." Larissa says pulling you into another hug.
"But what if she rejects me? What if she doesn't feel the same?" You wonder.
"It's better than realising she liked you too but you're too late because she's already married." Larissa quips.
"I suppose you're right."
"That's why I'm the headmistress."
"Alright okay I'll go talk to her." You pull away from the hug.
"That's my girl." Larissa smiles kissing your forehead.
"Thank you for everything mum." You hug her again.
"Anything for my little girl." Larissa hugs you tight.