Dancing with a Goddess

Gwendoline Christie

You've been invited to an event, well a party of some sort.
"Y/N!" Catherine smiles as she saw you among the crowd. You smile.

"Hello Cathy." You hug her as she returned the hug, except tighter.
"How are you my dear?" She says leading you towards the bar.
"I've been alright." You reply, she nods handing you a drink.

"Y/N!" A cheery voice says from behind you and Catherine turned to see who it was.
"Christina!" You both say.
"The one and only." She smiles.

"Right I'm going to go and find someone I'll be back soon." Catherine says, you and Christina just wave her goodbye.

"So..." Christina gives you a smirk.
"What is it now Ricci." You say to her.
"Well there's a rumour going around that Gwendoline likes you." She whispers to you.

"Seriously? No a goddess like her can't like someone that's very.." Suddenly Gwendoline walks in the room, and she had caught your attention.

Christina chuckles at you and follows your gaze which led to Gwendoline.
Gwendoline then looks at you and waved with a smile in which you returned both gestures, Christina nudges you.
"Go to her." She smiles.

"And leave you here?"
"Oh my God just shut up, and go to your soon to be wife." Ricci groans.
"I'm dying to see this love story!" She adds.
"Seriously?"
"Just go!" She says pushing you towards the crowd.

"Alright okay fine fine." You raise your hands up in the air, surrendering.
You then walk over to Gwendoline who also walks over to you.

"Hello darling." Gwendoline kisses you on the cheek, you blush.
"Hello Gwen." You reply, you look over to the crowd to see Christina talking to Catherine and Jenna, they all looked at you and gave you a thumbs up smiling bright.

"I see they're trying to do something hmm?" Gwen looks at you with a slight smirk.
"Well their was a rumour that got out and I'm here to see if that rumour is true or not."
You say boldly.

"Mhm okay but before you try to see if that rumour is true or not, would you at least dance with me?" She says.
"Dancing with a Goddess? Well I'd be honoured." You say as she wraps both of her arms around your waist, slowly swaying to the music that's now playing. You of course only put your hands on her biceps since she's so tall.

"I'm flattered that you think I'm a Goddess." Gwendoline smiles down at you.
"Think you're a goddess?" You made eye contact with Christina who gave you a nod.
"You are a Goddess Gwen." You chuckle, Gwendoline then spins you around so that your back is now pressed against her chest.

You both stayed dancing like that for awhile, both of you having the time of your life.
"God time goes by so fast." You say looking out the window as it is now pitch black outside.
"Yes because I'm having fun with you."
"And I'm having fun with you as well." You reply.

Christina and Emma smiles at you both.
"They should just kiss you know." Christina sighs.
"I always say; and they were roommates, no but seriously they were roommates back in high-school, Y/N told me." Emma comments.

"Alright now let's go get a drink." Gwendoline grabs your hand and made her way over to the bar, you by her side.
Once you both got drinks she turns to you.
"So what rumour is it?" Gwendoline grins at you.

You laugh, looking at her.
Clearing your throat you set your drink down.
"Well.. I've heard that there was a rumour..' You glance at Gwen's plump lips.
"That you like me." You say softly to her.

Gwendoline noticed the gaze you had on her lips.
"Well the rumours are true my dear." She says leaning in to kiss you.
You cup her cheek pulling her into you, both of your lips in sync as you both kissed.

Gwendoline then reached for your hand holding it. Once pulling away you both looked at each other, all flustered.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to kiss you." She whispers.
"How long now?" You asked her.
"Since we were roommates." She winks at you.
"Would you do the honour of being my girlfriend darling?" Gwen asks you.

"It would be a pleasure. And besides, I could never say no to an enchanting Goddess like you." You say as she led you back to the dance floor, going for another dance before the night finishes.