Love at first sight

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a warm orange glow over the military base, Colonel Thakur gathered his troops. With a stern gaze, he addressed them, "Men, may I have your attention, please? We have a new addition to our ranks. Meet Dr. Manisha Rani."

Dr Rani, a petite woman with a friendly smile, stood next to the Colonel, a hint of nervousness in her eyes. The soldiers eyed her curiously, whispers circulating through the crowd.

"Actually I am wondering where Abhishek is," the Colonel continued.
"He's busy, Sir. He said he won't come," someone answered from the back.

The Colonel raised an eyebrow. "I see. Well, let's give Dr. Rani a warm welcome, shall we?"

A chorus of welcoming hums filled the air as the soldiers moved closer, drawn to Dr. Rani's infectious charm. Her innocence and bubbly attitude were like a ray of sunlight in their otherwise demanding lives.

Introductions were made, hands were shook, and laughter echoed through the barracks. Dr. Rani quickly became friends with everyone, effortlessly winning their hearts.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the sun slowly set over the army base, Dr. Manisha breathed a sigh of relief. She had spent the entire day treating soldiers with various injuries and ailments, but they were all in good spirits.

It seemed like her quirky personality had grown on them. Dr Manisha walked into the mess hall, where soldiers sat together, chatting and laughing.

She joined a group at a nearby table, ready to engage in more lighthearted banter.

She was currently talking to one of her new friend.

Arree Ria agar tum logo ko mission ke beeche mei bhook lag jaye toh?, Manisha asked.

Behen nahi lagti, Ria answered.

Aur agar lag gayi toh? Imagine karo, Manisha said.

Toh control karte hai,  Ria smiled at her new friend's cuteness and answered her.

Manisha's gaze shifted to the entrance of the eating area, her eyes widening.

"Ria, yeh chalta firta qutum minar kon hai?" Ria followed her gaze and gasped. "That's Commander Abhishek Malhan!!"

His bearing was tall and proud, and he towered over the other people in the room. His broad shoulders and powerful chest spoke of a lifetime of physical training, and his strong jawline and stubbly beard framed a steely gaze.

She couldn't believe her eyes as she watched Commander Abhishek Malhan strolling towards her.

Time seemed to slow down, and the world faded away. It was as if they were the only two people in the universe.
The sound of her heart racing drowned out everything else.

Am I having my lalalalala moment? ," Manisha murmured, mesmerized by his dominating aura.

Just as Manisha was about to indulge in her Bollywood-inspired daydream of dancing with Abhishek on a picturesque mountain, reality came crashing back in with a snap.

He stood in front of her, his piercing gaze fixed upon her. "Aap  naye doctor ho?" he asked, his voice deep yet soft.

Manisha nodded, unable to form words. "Welcome, Dr. Manisha. Aapse milkar accha laga "

Commander Malhan said with a smile before swiftly walking away, leaving Manisha enchanted.

Ria nudged Manisha out of her trance and sang"Dekha tujhe pehli pehli baar ve hone laga dil bekraar ve. Haye main ki ho gaua?"

Manisha blushed, her heart fluttering. "Chal kuch bhi bolti hai." With a mischievous grin, Manisha said, "Army mei rehna itna bura bhi nahi hai!"

Manisha main tere full support mei hoon par yeh umeed Tu chod hi de. Iss pathar ko koyi bhi ladki nahi todh payi sabne bahut try kiya, Ria said shaking her head.

Par Manisha Rani shiela ji jawani ki koyi aadayen ignore kar sakta hai kya, Manisha said jokingly as they both laughed.
This was going to be one unforgettable challenge but Manisha will enjoy it.

They say eyes are the carriers of the soul, maybe that is the reason I couldn’t look away from yours.”